goldberg want's one more match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW Rules

Reaction score
^ It's better than Kurt Angle being shoved down our throats, TBH. And when I say shoved, he was FORCED. 2007 was really bad, IMO, and he was worse than Cena, and that's saying something. I'd rather Goldberg leave after a certain amount of time, definitely.

Moonlight Drive

Yep, he does get stale imo. But I know TNA will pull a WCW, and have him demolish the roster so he has nowhere to go when he's done

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Good; have him demolish that wannabe Matt Morgan, as I see nothing special in him. Have him be the first target, then it's off to face former WCW Champ Booker T. Squash the Book Man and go onto Rhino; squash him and go onto Abyss. Have him defeat Abyss in one of his special gimmick matches, and BAM, off to see Sting. Defeat the legend and go onto face Kurt Angle and AJ Styles. Defeat 'em both, I say, in a Number One Contender's match and presto, the DREAM that is Samoa Joe Vs Goldberg is reality.

Moonlight Drive

But then Goldberg will defeat Joe. Then who is Next? Nobody is, since he has beaten everybody. Christian is the only one, and then who's next then? Kurt Angle, AJ, Booker, Rhino, Sting, anybody who can pass for a Main Eventer in TNA is done.

That is why I have never liked Goldberg. Sorry Mang ;o

WCW Rules

Reaction score
You know who will defeat Goldberg? The one man that ended his streak long ago in WCW; Kevin Nash. AND THEN, Joe will defeat Kevin Nash for the TNA Championship after a mentor/student rivalry ordeal and Joe will be on top, AGAIN. It works, see?

I'm only kidding, but I like Goldberg. Still, I can see where the concern is, as his gimmick and resume really don't allow him to lose, per se, and when people see an undefeated streak, they get worried the guy who beats him is going to bury his credibility. It's something to consider, though.

Moonlight Drive

Yep, but I see Goldberg in TNA as a guy who will be there for 2 months then disapear.

His TNA would be similiar to his WWE run but he'd be in the title picture probably more often. Great debut and beginning push, then the booking will bring him down, as it does with everything in TNA

Airfixx

I understand the motivation for the wrestler (£££s and upping their character's stock for potential later/further use), but from a veiwer/fan point of view, what good is one match if it's not a mega-match with a big time opponent? ...And if he/Vince has ruled out a return to WWE then a mega-match ain't about to happen.

xtremebadass

I would shit my pants if he came into TNA. Just imagine what he can do. He would kick the shit out of all the TNA originals because Russo is always high on Goldberg. I wouldn't mind GOLDBERG vs. ANGLE though. That would kill.