Goldberg teases return.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Goldberg has been shooting a recent trailer/commercial with DirectTV, and in an instagram post showing of his best Steiner impression he threw a handful of hashtags in to try and seem down with the kids. Within these hashtags stood [HASHTAG]#neversaynever[/HASHTAG] and @WWE.
This phrase was involved in his last promo with WWE where he spoke about a future run. However, take this with a pinch of salt as he could just be teasing us in order to watch his every move and gain more hype for his latest trailer.

Source:
Instagram post:

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
I have been watching some WCW matches from late 1997 and Goldberg was on in his 2nd match.

Basically just seeing the build towards Stnig/Hogan, WCW at its height and seeing how PG wrestling holds up 20 years later.

It was in 1997 when WCW landed here IIRC, had not watched televised wrestling for a while just VHS.

Last edited:
Reactions: britishheel

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
"It was in 1997 when WCW landed here IIRC, had not watched televised wrestling for a while just VHS"

I hvnt seen any wwe this year, I can only rent the dvds as they come out. Right now I hv Fastlane and Elimination and Wrestlemania 33 to watch

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
I hvnt seen any wwe this year, I can only rent the dvds as they come out. Right now I hv Fastlane and Elimination and Wrestlemania 33 to watch

I have the network now, back in t he day I watched it out of order often several years late.

I enjoyed Elimination, WM was OK, Payback was a bit of a dud.

Options were limited in New Zealand.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I think I saw Payback already. Dnt remember much bout it though. Lol. I guess I must've just didnt like it otherwise I would've remembered seeing it.....

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think I saw Payback already. Dnt remember much bout it though. Lol. I guess I must've just didnt like it otherwise I would've remembered seeing it.....

Nopes that is more or less it. It was shit, it had the House of Horrors match which I vaguely remember because its shit.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Pretty sure he's just teasing in order to gain some attention for whatever he's doing. And Goldberg can stay gone for all I care.