Gohan6425 to PROVE WHY CM Punk is THE BEST IN THE WORLD FOR REALLY! VIDEO!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Show me a source or don't make the claims. What you're basically doing know is trying to justify your opinion by feigning reports.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Show me a source or don't make the claims. What you're basically doing know is trying to justify your opinion by feigning reports.

Look then up there not hard to find. I see then!

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
You contradicted yourself in the video. First you said Randy Savage was the best of all time than you say Punk is the best.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nah Spacer, you can have a favourite all time and a best in the world (currently).

For example, for me, SCSA is best of all time and Daniel Bryan (Or AJ or Kevin) are best in the world currently from a technical wrestling standpoint, from entertainment purposes, Jericho would be my current best in the world pic.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
SpaceR said:
You contradicted yourself in the video. First you said Randy Savage was the best of all time than you say Punk is the best.

Punk the best in the world right now Randy Savage was the best back in the DAY! ALL TIME YES SAVAGE IS THE BEST!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Alright Frank, I've watched your video.
First: You mention Randy Savage, and call him the best.
To me, that's admitting that CM Punk is not the best.
You also talk about his MITB wins, and about Jeff Hardy.
So, I don't think you know the deal about WWE, let me say it for you: World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT.
Maybe you don't want to see it the other way, and it's still real to you damnit.
But man, really. You just made yourself look like an 10 year old
And why is Jeff Hardy an asshole? He had done more for WWE then Punk, has more experience, and a great history.
Then, you talk about his SES time, when he shaved Serena, not Selena.
Then, don't compare Shawn Michaels with Punk, you are totally wrong there.
The only one comparable with HBK's wrestling ability in his early days, is Dolph Ziggler.
You say he sucks, but you probably got some kind of CM Punk glaze infront of your eyes, he is one of the best, maybe the best, WRESTLER(S) of the current roster. You say CM Punk can work with anyone, can anyone look good, just like HBK.
Not true, Punk can not let everybody look good. Not everybody.
Then you say, if you can make anyone look good, you're the best wrestler in the world.
So now you call HBK the best in the world. First Savage, now HBK.
Daniel Bryan is a better WRESTLER than CM Punk, he has more experience with amateur wrestling, just like Dolph Ziggler.
You said that you would stop watching WWE if they would go the direction they are going.
Well, I think you should stop watching WWE because you seem to not understand the whole fucking thing here.
Laughing about yourself, messing up your lines. If you want to make a statement, DO IT GOOD. Make a video which you prepared for. With things that make sence.
This was just a crappy defence video you made without preparing. Wich contains laughing about your own jokes, telling bullshit, defending the fact that Punk is not he best WRESTLER in the world.
So i'm going to say it again fanboy, get you head out of Punk's ass, and just try to understand the real deal about the WWE.
It may be hard, but you just have to know it.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Alright Frank, I've watched your video.
First: You mention Randy Savage, and call him the best.
To me, that's admitting that CM Punk is not the best.
You also talk about his MITB wins, and about Jeff Hardy.
So, I don't think you know the deal about WWE, let me say it for you: World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT.
Maybe you don't want to see it the other way, and it's still real to you damnit.
But man, really. You just made yourself look like an 10 year old
And why is Jeff Hardy an asshole? He had done more for WWE then Punk, has more experience, and a great history.
Then, you talk about his SES time, when he shaved Serena, not Selena.
Then, don't compare Shawn Michaels with Punk, you are totally wrong there.
The only one comparable with HBK's wrestling ability in his early days, is Dolph Ziggler.
You say he sucks, but you probably got some kind of CM Punk glaze infront of your eyes, he is one of the best, maybe the best, WRESTLER(S) of the current roster. You say CM Punk can work with anyone, can anyone look good, just like HBK.
Not true, Punk can not let everybody look good. Not everybody.
Then you say, if you can make anyone look good, you're the best wrestler in the world.
So now you call HBK the best in the world. First Savage, now HBK.
Daniel Bryan is a better WRESTLER than CM Punk, he has more experience with amateur wrestling, just like Dolph Ziggler.
You said that you would stop watching WWE if they would go the direction they are going.
Well, I think you should stop watching WWE because you seem to not understand the whole fucking thing here.
Laughing about yourself, messing up your lines. If you want to make a statement, DO IT GOOD. Make a video which you prepared for. With things that make sence.
This was just a crappy defence video you made without preparing. Wich contains laughing about your own jokes, telling bullshit, defending the fact that Punk is not he best WRESTLER in the world.
So i'm going to say it again fanboy, get you head out of Punk's ass, and just try to understand the real deal about the WWE.
It may be hard, but you just have to know it.

Dude Savage was the best ALL TIME and went wrestler was best NOW CM PUNK IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD! END OF STORY!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It isn't really end of story as being the greatest is all down opinion, which can't be judged by many actual facts.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Dude Savage was the best ALL TIME and went wrestler was best NOW CM PUNK IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD! END OF STORY!

Please, please, please Frank.
Read the whole goddamn story first before you make you standard posts.
Seems like you read the first two or three lines and then make a comment.
So Frank, I ask you, read my full comment, and then make a comment about all my arguments please.

Still waiting for an normal answer, Frank?

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Please, please, please Frank.
Read the whole goddamn story first before you make you standard posts.
Seems like you read the first two or three lines and then make a comment.
So Frank, I ask you, read my full comment, and then make a comment about all my arguments please.

Still waiting for an normal answer, Frank?

Daniel Bryan having a amateur background doesn't make him better than anyone. In my opinion, yes Bryan is much better at wrestling but Punk puts on a better match. You can't try to use facts with this. While you have to respect his opinion about Punk, he shouldn't try to force it upon people.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
SpaceR said:
Daniel Bryan having a amateur background doesn't make him better than anyone. In my opinion, yes Bryan is much better at wrestling but Punk puts on a better match. You can't try to use facts with this. While you have to respect his opinion about Punk, he shouldn't try to force it upon people.

Wrong on your part.
Amateur wrestling background means that you are a good technical WRESTLER.
I'm talking about WRESTLING. What? I'm talking about WRESTLING. What? Not an elbow drop or a running knee.
And he has his opinion? What? This guy is being crazy obsessed with Punk.
What? He is crazy obsessed with Punk. What? He is a fanboy.
True story.:austin:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Wrong on your part.
Amateur wrestling background means that you are a good technical WRESTLER.
I'm talking about WRESTLING. What? I'm talking about WRESTLING. What? Not an elbow drop or a running knee.
And he has his opinion? What? This guy is being crazy obsessed with Punk.
What? He is crazy obsessed with Punk. What? He is a fanboy.
True story.:austin:

Amateur wrestling doesn't make you a great pro wrestler... It can do but it doesn't by default.