God

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
It is not a joke and Markz you are a ten year old that cries to his mummy every night about monsters, i can tell you to be scared as monsters excist.

No actually i'm a 16 year old, that sat here and cried, not about monsters, but the horrific "joke" you tried to make.
Maybe next time you should wait until your balls drop and your voice breaks until you talk to the big boys. Just a hint, blueberry.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
You cry and your 16, you puff!

Markz

Reaction score
How old are you exactly, if I was to guess, your about 9-ish, but surely it's passed your nap time. Go to bed like a good little girl. Hmkay?

The Mac

Reaction score
My turn at speaking Italiano. I'm a little rusty though.

Ascolti, perchè il doesnt ognuno appena va e scopa fuori. Particolarmente la piccola esposizione, che è in modo da grasso maledetto smussa la camminata di scopata. Thats i miei due centesimi.

LadyHotrod

So "God", what nationalites am I and what nationality is my husband?

:)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
My turn at speaking Italiano. I'm a little rusty though.

Ascolti, perchè il doesnt ognuno appena va e scopa fuori. Particolarmente la piccola esposizione, che è in modo da grasso maledetto smussa la camminata di scopata. Thats i miei due centesimi.

lmao at google translator

quo usque tandem o traductor abutere patientia nostram?

John

my turn at speaking wwe batista + cena.

ttyl to all, mi name is b+c and i own at this, im beasty lad.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
kk, just use '' non'' for doesn't and ''questi sono '' instead of that's... i still find hard to get the meaning though lol