GOd!...ya' wanna know what absolutely fuckin' sucks...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
...When you've got a bag of Cheet-O'z and all fuckin' got the munchies cause the school lunch was pretty lame...and ya' reach in tha' bag and throw a couple cheetoz in your mouth and they're all soggy and wet...

yuck!

I fuckin' hate that when people suck the cheese off of cheeto's , then put tha' cheeto'z back in the bag with the rest of them.....

or like....when you're cravin' some chips and some drunkass left the bag sort've open and they're all stale...

man that sucks....

:death_2:

just thought I'd throw my two cents in on what sort've fuckin' sucks...

so like; idk what this threads 'bout , but...idk, post what ya' think sort've sucks....
and shit and stuff:y:

Soulpower

Pretzels suck! I'm sorry, but I don't see why people like them as much as they do.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
...When you've got a bag of Cheet-O'z and all fuckin' got the munchies cause the school lunch was pretty lame...and ya' reach in tha' bag and throw a couple cheetoz in your mouth and they're all soggy and wet...

yuck!

I fuckin' hate that when people suck the cheese off of cheeto's , then put tha' cheeto'z back in the bag with the rest of them.....

or like....when you're cravin' some chips and some drunkass left the bag sort've open and they're all stale...

man that sucks....

:death_2:

just thought I'd throw my two cents in on what sort've fuckin' sucks...

so like; idk what this threads 'bout , but...idk, post what ya' think sort've sucks....
and shit and stuff:y:

Yeah that does suck. I just feel like tossing a chair at them and doing the Van Daminator on them

Pretzels suck! I'm sorry, but I don't see why people like them as much as they do.

Pretzels own

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
.....black people... nevermind

yeah pretzels are good:angel_innocent: :angel_innocent:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
anything with "SALT" = good...

it makes the food overrated, but it's damn good...

like potatoes or some shit sucks without tha' salt...
throw some salt on, then "BAM!"
awesomez....

salt is like....the Steroids 4 foodz....