Go Behind The Scenes Of Justin Bieber's VIBE Photoshoot (VIDEO)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Music Boss

Reaction score
Justin Bieber is swaggy in outerwear for his VIBE photoshoot. Justin Bieber's up for two MTV VMA nominations but that doesn't mean he's resting on his laurels. Nope, bro has been on his grind doing interviews, looking dope, and wearing expensive outerwear for*VIBE. Luckily for us, VIBE had the good sense to film Justin during [...]

More...

Screen-shot-2012-08-20-at-11.55.21-AM.png
Justin Bieber is swaggy in outerwear for his VIBE photoshoot.
Justin Bieber's up for two MTV VMA nominations but that doesn't mean he's resting on his laurels. Nope, bro has been on his grind doing interviews, looking dope, and wearing expensive outerwear for*VIBE. Luckily for us, VIBE had the good sense to film Justin during his photo shoot (THANKS!), so we can watch the entire experience on repeat and totally pretend we were there primping his hair and making sure his outfits were lint-free. Because lint-rolling Justin Bieber would still literally be the highlight of our lives. But moving right along...
Watch behind-the-scenes footage from Justin Bieber's VIBE photo shoot after the jump.*
In the behind the scenes video, Justin holds flag and hops on top of a pyramid while wearing a plethora of slick coats. (Guys, it's STILL August! Why you gotta put him in such sweat-inducing outfits? cc: Lady Gaga.)*Inside the issue, Justin speaks candidly about the discipline it takes to be a superstar 24/7. "You can’t let it show... You have to be a professional." Mission accomplished, JB! You look like a pro all the time. A swaggy professional, but a professional nonetheless.*
+*Watch*behind-the-scenes footage from Justin Bieber's VIBE photo shoot.
Photo credit: VIBE

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
And this guy is who again?

Oh yeah, the guy who thinks Canadian aboriginals get free gas.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
My God, the more I hear about Justin Bieber, the more it is a fail for Canada. Not music, Canada. He has been giving us such a bad rap, it's unbeliebable!

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
My God, the more I hear about Justin Bieber, the more it is a fail for Canada. Not music, Canada. He has been giving us such a bad rap, it's unbeliebable!

That pun was a fail as well.

Canada can't be blamed for Bieber, just like Germany can't be blamed for Hitler.

Or the US blamed for Reagan and both Bushes.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Oh, I usually try to not think of Bieber as a Canadian, it's only when he talks about Canadians and shit.

The guy has proven he isn't very bright with alot of his comments. one would think his handlers would give him lessons on anything.

I thought there was some sort of teeny celebutard bootcamp for these people.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sad thing is, he'll get what he wants because he's so freaking rich!

You can never buy intelligence, you can try and get all the information you want, but using it, is something most can't do.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'm not even talking intelligence, not even all the money in the world can save that kid. But he's even confirmed that he just pays off tickets and continues to speed.