Go back in time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CoccoMania

Jobber
Reaction score
Who else can think back to the dawn of PPV and the birth of Hulkamania? If you told me, while HH was body slamming Andre in the Silverdome, that one day a skinny-fat, very broken English speaking Japanese worker, who channels Old Dirty Bastard (yes, from Wu Tang), would be the hottest name in the business....in America....in Vince's WWE (forever referred to as the land of Giants)....I would've colored you crazy!!! Thoughts?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think the hottest name in WWE is still John Cena to some extent. Second to him is probably Roman Reigns (mostly for bad things), and then AJ Styles. Brock is in there somewhere too just in terms of popularity. I know who you are referring to but I would hardly call him the hottest name. The average WWE fan hardly knows who he is.