GM Angle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
I thought there were rumblings about McHenry v. Bronko, or McHenry in a handicap match of some sort against ACW guys? Did we scrape that (haha still a bit confused)?

Maybe try something like this? Have a flashback segment of McHenry bumping into Phoenix as she storms out of her office before the main event (he snuck backstage to talk to her about returning or something like that). He sees her all distressed, asks what's wrong, she tells him, and he convinces her quickly (using her emotional state to his advantage) that he's a tough guy who lives and breathes ACW, exactly what she needs. She gives him the contract she had planned to drop in the ring, and he asks her to pull off the stunt still to weed out the true ACW guys who are ready to battle against PWA from the power hungry guys who are only there for themselves. It may be a bit too complicated but just an idea!

BDC

Reaction score
I thought there were rumblings about McHenry v. Bronko, or McHenry in a handicap match of some sort against ACW guys? Did we scrape that (haha still a bit confused)?

Maybe try something like this? Have a flashback segment of McHenry bumping into Phoenix as she storms out of her office before the main event (he snuck backstage to talk to her about returning or something like that). He sees her all distressed, asks what's wrong, she tells him, and he convinces her quickly (using her emotional state to his advantage) that he's a tough guy who lives and breathes ACW, exactly what she needs. She gives him the contract she had planned to drop in the ring, and he asks her to pull off the stunt still to weed out the true ACW guys who are ready to battle against PWA from the power hungry guys who are only there for themselves. It may be a bit too complicated but just an idea!

I mentioned the POSSIBILITY of switching the Bronko vs SLIM match to BRONKO VS McHENRY..we havent' discussed what we're actually doing there.
I'm open.

I DO like the whole backstory. Maybe as your explaining, you can show a piece of footage like above and go on to explain...WHERE WE GO FROM HERE...