"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Provided a lot of good folk stay around, I mean what I said, I'm keen as fuck to do my RDR game. I adore the theme and want to do it justice.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Btw

MFW I spend fucking ages reading all of @tommy Bedlam’s posts and write him a huge catch-up post to help him avoid some heat. Taking extra care to try and give thoughts whilst making it sound like I’m a bit lost.
Only for him to then go and post a scum chat message in game thread :DEAD:

:heston

would anybody object to scum chats being done through discord servers going forward?

i was thinking you could give the scum team the choice - they can take a discord server or they can continue using the convo feature. Probably means you’d need to rand the game and converse with the scum team before creating the game thread but I think it’s probably worth it
Legit man, I'm still so sorry for that.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I did enjoy pretending to give a fuck :heston though I stand by shooting on barry
Lmao I was joking with barry in scum chat whilst ripping him a new asshole in the game thread

so refreshing to not be on the other side for once :heston

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Btw

MFW I spend fucking ages reading all of @tommy Bedlam’s posts and write him a huge catch-up post to help him avoid some heat. Taking extra care to try and give thoughts whilst making it sound like I’m a bit lost.

would anybody object to scum chats being done through discord servers going forward?

i was thinking you could give the scum team the choice - they can take a discord server or they can continue using the convo feature. Probably means you’d need to rand the game and converse with the scum team before creating the game thread but I think it’s probably worth it
I think making it a choice for the team is best. If you're gonna host you should be required to offer to facilitate that though

Reactions: Poyser

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I felt bad for you this game tbh. Sometimes personalities just clash which I think was the deal here with you and SA and Jeff.

now the bedding in stage is over, hopefully there can be a bit more understanding of each other’s processes and stuff
Yes, and honestly that is why if you go read back (don't lol) i never suss anyone for acting a certain way. Even SA in the worst moment i gave my reasons and were play related.

RD in the worst moment, when he said and I quote "You are the most passive aggressive person I have the displeasure to play with" I didn't went lock scum.

I didn't had the same treatment, everything I comment was either non sense or defensive bullshit even if I was right.
Like the lethal V1 stuff, I explained it but only a 3p and Mafia reacted, so I was alone.

I do try my best not to omgus, but damn this game was hard.

You played really well Poyser, I knew you were unyeetable, lol, but like I said you were the only person other than me that I would trust to pull all this fuckery so gracefully.

• Love
Reactions: Poyser

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Btw

Bring back quicktopic (dot com)

• Love
Reactions: RDK

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
we should take this moment to pour one out for QuickTopics :pour

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
ill also fully admit I was being an absolute bastard on purpose a few times, though some of my frustration with them was legitimate, especially abi early on. that was 100% a shoot
Yeah I’ve done this myself as scum before too. It’s a hard line to travel. At the end of the day when you’re scum, manipulating emotions is part of the gig lol. It’s gonna get a bit messy from time to time - it’s why I never take stuff personally once the game is over

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Reactions: Poyser and RDK

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Btw

OMG i did say Imagine Poyser wolf working so hard and see this lol.

I caught you but never push you, so stupid.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
You got a lot of shit but were always respectful, and were a breath of fresh air.

Lol no he wasnt.
Dude started throwing a fit cuz I said kpop is mid or something.