"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
can i host next game if nothing is lined up yet? i have a setup ready but need 23 players

if that number is unattainable except with a miracle we'll settle down for a smaller game. can do 15-18 players as well

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
It was a pleasant experience to share the game with y'all. Hey @Ace Marvel, I have to say I especially loved playing with you regardless of alignment. You got a lot of shit but were always respectful, and were a breath of fresh air.

Poyser absolute madlad.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Was always worried about you CP!

you’d be long dead if not for tommys slip lmao, real talk
Yeah I didn't like how you weren't really sus of me all game and gave me that generous town read but didn't think I could get you lynched at this stage

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
can i host next game if nothing is lined up yet? i have a setup ready but need 23 players

if that number is unattainable except with a miracle we'll settle down for a smaller game. can do 15-18 players as well
18 players should probably be the maximum moving forward

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Reminded by reading the dead chat

barry - don’t make the jammer a thing. It’s not a thing. It’ll never be a thing. Christ. Stop fucking with town lmao

that said if I was town I’d have lynched tweet and been mad but at the very least I would have floated the fact that this is a barry game and he ALWAYS WITHOUT FAIL has a role that fucks with results

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
It was a pleasant experience to share the game with y'all. Hey @Ace Marvel, I have to say I especially loved playing with you regardless of alignment. You got a lot of shit but were always respectful, and were a breath of fresh air.

Poyser absolute madlad.
Ty! It means a lot. GG

you played well and even as a clear you were still solving.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

I’ve given juice the go ahead for the next game. You can go after her if you want

unsure whether we will be able to get 23 players. I’d suggest starting smaller. You can always give it longer to see if you get 23 tho if the smaller one fills up fast

Reactions: Ekkologix

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ty! It means a lot. GG

you played well and even as a clear you were still solving.
I felt bad for you this game tbh. Sometimes personalities just clash which I think was the deal here with you and SA and Jeff.

now the bedding in stage is over, hopefully there can be a bit more understanding of each other’s processes and stuff

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

barry - don’t make the jammer a thing. It’s not a thing. It’ll never be a thing. Christ. Stop fucking with town lmao

that said if I was town I’d have lynched tweet and been mad but at the very least I would have floated the fact that this is a barry game and he ALWAYS WITHOUT FAIL has a role that fucks with results
no its a good role. town shudnt belive everything given to them in a role madness, specially not from a cop who open claims for no reason

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I did enjoy pretending to give a fuck :heston though I stand by shooting on barry

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Btw

MFW I spend fucking ages reading all of @tommy Bedlam’s posts and write him a huge catch-up post to help him avoid some heat. Taking extra care to try and give thoughts whilst making it sound like I’m a bit lost.
Only for him to then go and post a scum chat message in game thread :DEAD:

:heston

would anybody object to scum chats being done through discord servers going forward?

i was thinking you could give the scum team the choice - they can take a discord server or they can continue using the convo feature. Probably means you’d need to rand the game and converse with the scum team before creating the game thread but I think it’s probably worth it

Reactions: Wangman Page

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I felt bad for you this game tbh. Sometimes personalities just clash which I think was the deal here with you and SA and Jeff.

now the bedding in stage is over, hopefully there can be a bit more understanding of each other’s processes and stuff
ill also fully admit I was being an absolute bastard on purpose a few times, though some of my frustration with them was legitimate, especially abi early on. that was 100% a shoot