• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
That flip gives me cause for concern on Baldrick again. The whole Tweet fiasco stinks upon reflection. That role is putrid.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I don’t understand how baldrick is related to all this lol?
Uh because of the duel. Seemed to me at least a good way to buy town points to off the suspected guy that had been framed. A lot of jigsaw pieces need to align for it to happen, but it’s under consideration.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Btw @Grimini Killer any chance of getting a rep for magic? He said he’d be around during the week and he hasn’t been. Not sure how we’re supposed to solve someone that’s not posted at all since D1 lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Uh because of the duel. Seemed to me at least a good way to buy town points to off the suspected guy that had been framed. A lot of jigsaw pieces need to align for it to happen, but it’s under consideration.
I mean we already knew this lol I’m not sure why you’re just now suspecting baldrick or acting like it’s only just became relevant?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I mean we already knew this lol I’m not sure why you’re just now suspecting baldrick or acting like it’s only just became relevant?
It’s fresh to me. I’ll just refrain from comment until day phase since everything I do gets mocked. Peace.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I mean, not really a fan of this reasoning, but Baldrick is for sure the way to go next day.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Btw @Grimini Killer any chance of getting a rep for magic? He said he’d be around during the week and he hasn’t been. Not sure how we’re supposed to solve someone that’s not posted at all since D1 lol

Do host not kill inactives here?
This already affected my game read on that slot.
Something about courtesy posts

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
In fairness I wasn't sure on tweet on D1, so duelling him on D2 was a logical step, even with Poyser saying tweet. Plus not being funny where would the sense being of scum framing tweet, then forcing the duel on the same person? Can't quite see the logic there as lynch would have been an option there as it would have been unexplained.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
In fairness I wasn't sure on tweet on D1, so duelling him on D2 was a logical step, even with Poyser saying tweet. Plus not being funny where would the sense being of scum framing tweet, then forcing the duel on the same person? Can't quite see the logic there as lynch would have been an option there as it would have been unexplained.
well it would give you plausible deniability as scum. But sure, it certainly made you look worse not better. but if it wasnt for a slip scum still got a 2 for one so I dont think it's really out of the realms of being a scum tactic. seems worth it atm at least would you not agree? we're still paddling up shit creek

Reactions: CraigPelton

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Why are you barking up this tree again? Is it scum telling that I asked what the full slip was or is it NAI?
I honestly am trying my best, but my energy and lifestyle means I skim a lot. That's why I ask a lot of questions, to help myself.
I'm with SA here what exactly is alignment indicative about these questions?
Or if mafia are some peaches, they can always kill me at night. <3
If you guys want to kill a member that's your prerogative :mj

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I'm with SA here what exactly is alignment indicative about these questions?

If you guys want to kill a member that's your prerogative :mj
Do you have any proof? Did you follow me to any of the killed person?

Can you back it up? Your under title say Mafia god, so build a case around me if you think so highly of yourself.

Or stop with the "mafia will kill one of their own"

You have done basically nothing for the game, so start doing more other than silly messages.