• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Cuz like someone did something to tweet obviously

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Actually, I might be on the forum, but haven't been ducking this thread. I've been reading up on this thread since waking up earlier this morning. Have notes, so give me a little bit here and I'll them typed up.
#dolphintheory

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I await these fabled notes with great anticipation.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I went through and started by going through the lightest posters as I felt this would be the easiest way to get a few reads on multiple people.

First up WPE, came in with the post on how the tweet train was garbage and that the night actions were garbage. The way he worded his post felt more like he had zero reservations that Tweet was going to flip town. Just felt like his "certainty" was an act so when Tweet ultimately did flip town he could point back to that one post and say he was in the right the entire time. Might not have returned since then but just feel like their scum.

Then it was Showtime he had Poyser and SMark as town and really felt like baldrick was claiming duelist in order to fake it for town. Nothing really of note outside of that, IMO. I don't lean one way or the other at this point in time on him.

Doddsy is up and the posts from him I felt have been pretty much in line with someone trying to figure out scum or feining to do so. Nothing stood out to make me lean one way over the other at this point in time.

Phenom there were two posts they put out that really stood out for me. One they said: "So is there a chance that a BG was seen visiting lethal? Yes. Is there also a chance that a BG didn’t visit lethal? Yes. Either way, putting my faith in Poyser to lead us to victory."

The other: "I have Faith in Ekko now to get through this night phase and lead us to the promise land."

Could be innocent enough, but just feels disingenuous and trying to gain favor from two people that either they know are town or has a good perception of town so they can hide behind them and when they flip town.

I am definitely leaning more towards scum than I am with town on Phenom.

With that we have Tommy. Clearly the guy to vote for today after his little mistake. Not only does it nail scum (unless it's some odd play, where they chose Tommy to hang himself for the good of the team) but it also tells gives us insight if Tweet's true reveal could have been hidden by a certain role. (I'm pretty sure there is one but the title is escaping me right now)

Then there is Wang. He has a few lists and from them I had a few things I wasn't fond of. He mentioned that he was weird on Smark and Man to begin with. Sure at that point there was no reveal on both, but in hindsight just feels like pushing an opinion with not much reasoning behind it. In replying to a question on SA being aggressive he mentioned a few times that he felt it wasn't the case (despite few others feeling the opposite). I can see a definite try to clear SA. Also mentions that he "liked" things Marvel did with posts and such but in the same post says that he has more of a scum read on Marvel than anything. Very confused by that. Then he also mentions me in a post that I could be ducking the game cause of lack of posts, yet Phenom who really at that point had a few more posts than me but was neutral with them. Just feels like a lot of contradiction in his posts and just can't help but lean scum on him. Definite scum lean.

There was Oneious - Only things of note I saw from them, IMO is they had a strong town lean on SA and hated McNightstalkers read. I really haven't thought anything but decent posts from MN if I'm being honest. Felt like they were putting out thought-out posts that were trying to help with the entire town getting things worked out. They were also at one point null on Wang, Holt, Baldrick, Doddsy. I don't really think they're scum, just think they might be town and have a difference of opinion.

Last person I had time to read over was T-Pein. Early in the game said they did not read the beginning of the game, yet also said "feel comfy to vote RD after vig claim". A good bit of "who we lynching" posts as if just trying to get in on the hot train just to blend in. Really didn't see any real meat in any posts, just feels like they are playing based off things not being posted in the actual game. Scum lean for sure.

With that being said scum leans right now for me are T-Pein, Wang, Tommy and WPE. Outside of that, from just what I have been reading in and out the past few days and what has transpired in the way of flips. I do feel out of RD and Marvel, one of the two is scum. I'm not entirely sure yet which but just their general interactions with each other. I could see one of the two being scum's choice to "steer" the game for them. I feel Poyser is town, just has some bad takes on the people that have been flipped town.

sGmwgABYW7uQA25qhI8djUr-Ex_C1YX23OqBKsUT2XFY1pTbF--zkml9_rFqMKHv92yg5LROMe2TuM-fkbjEPIZGh8t-MYaw61cadobP=s0-d-e1-ft

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
And yes half way through the bold formatting got screwed up and I said "f' it to fixing it as I tried several times :(

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
4 scum leans and all from the lower end of the post count pool

:pull

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
interesting list @OldJay , id like to hear more why you feel myself and Ace Marvel
a) one of us has to be scum in your mind
b) off question, but why do you feel its one or the other and not possibly both? Id like the hear that in your own words

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Few more things, as I continue to read.

Baldick has said he was suss on Poyser and Wang at one point. Outside of that his posts have mostly been posts of his defending his duelist role being town. Aside from it's been mentioned numerous times that he stated he wasn't going to be forced to use his role but did in the end anyways. Could have been his way of clearing himself but also could very well have been used to pull the wool over town's eyes. Pretty neutral on them.

Craig - At one point they say Oneiro's reads feel made up, and honestly as I read more of Craig's I could argue that most CP's did. Numerous times just felt clueless about flips (ie, Man/Smark). When Tommy slipped up he posted he had Tommy as town lean, and scum read on Phenom and O. Just felt like a post that didn't add much but maybe Craig's way of fixing things after the slip up. Slight lean towards scum.

McNightstalker - back and forth with Marvel seems like a legit convo, as if Mc is trying to see if Ace is scum or not. They have a convo with Ekko as well as Abi that I feel the same way that they are Mc trying to workout what side the characters are on. After Day 2 slips labels O, WPE and Phenom as suss and mentions they feel Ekko/Poyser are not on the same team (which I'm not sure if I agree with that last bit, but I do have the advantage of Ekko's flip now).

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
hen there is Wang. He has a few lists and from them I had a few things I wasn't fond of. He mentioned that he was weird on Smark and Man to begin with. Sure at that point there was no reveal on both, but in hindsight just feels like pushing an opinion with not much reasoning behind it. In replying to a question on SA being aggressive he mentioned a few times that he felt it wasn't the case (despite few others feeling the opposite). I can see a definite try to clear SA. Also mentions that he "liked" things Marvel did with posts and such but in the same post says that he has more of a scum read on Marvel than anything. Very confused by that. Then he also mentions me in a post that I could be ducking the game cause of lack of posts, yet Phenom who really at that point had a few more posts than me but was neutral with them. Just feels like a lot of contradiction in his posts and just can't help but lean scum on him. Definite scum lean.

I will say, this feels like a genuine read

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
on the flip side I see a possible error here @OldJay

If you feel Wang was forcefully trying to clear Sister Abi - would your conclusion not be that Sister Abi is also scum off the basis you think Wang is scum?

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
interesting list @OldJay , id like to hear more why you feel myself and Ace Marvel
a) one of us has to be scum in your mind
b) off question, but why do you feel its one or the other and not possibly both? Id like the hear that in your own words

Reason I don't think it could be both of you could be scum is just with the interactions between you and abi as well as Marvel and abi. I don't think you two would forge a plan to both have those kind of interactions because really in the end say town would jump on your side of things and vote Abi out then it really outs two of you instead of one for town to aim for next. Like I said it was just how I felt, I think it's one of the two of you or both of you are town and I'm just wrong about it.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
on the flip side I see a possible error here @OldJay

If you feel Wang was forcefully trying to clear Sister Abi - would your conclusion not be that Sister Abi is also scum off the basis you think Wang is scum?
For sure possible, with what posts I can recall from them they haven't pulled me completely a scum lean. Could I disagree with the way they have played, yes but right now I wouldn't put all my chips in if I had to on SA being scum.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
hen there is Wang. He has a few lists and from them I had a few things I wasn't fond of. He mentioned that he was weird on Smark and Man to begin with. Sure at that point there was no reveal on both, but in hindsight just feels like pushing an opinion with not much reasoning behind it. In replying to a question on SA being aggressive he mentioned a few times that he felt it wasn't the case (despite few others feeling the opposite). I can see a definite try to clear SA. Also mentions that he "liked" things Marvel did with posts and such but in the same post says that he has more of a scum read on Marvel than anything. Very confused by that. Then he also mentions me in a post that I could be ducking the game cause of lack of posts, yet Phenom who really at that point had a few more posts than me but was neutral with them. Just feels like a lot of contradiction in his posts and just can't help but lean scum on him. Definite scum lean.

I will say, this feels like a genuine read
What’s with the definite try to clear SA? Is he saying he knows SA is scum in this post or am I thinking too much into it

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Mando died?! Motherfucker. Either another BG on him or Strongman for scum unfortunately.