"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
because the players i wanted to look at lynching next day r phenom and oneiros and tommy's post makes it seem like they r town. this PoE directly reflects bad on u

nice damage control tho poyser. u can run but u cant hide from me forever
Oneiros was in my poe, but phenom wasn’t. And I had you as town too lol. Hardly changes anything for my poe if I’m honest, other than now we have a nailed scum

will obv need to go look at Tommy interactions

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Tommy definitely mafia, if someone has a shot it’s probably best to use it on him tonight so we don’t waste a day lynching him

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
@Poyser, these were some of the posts that I thought seemed a little aggressive for the earliest stage of the game.

Trying to ID new people early seems like a scummy thing to do. Assuming they could keep rookies around longer since they won't know what they're doing. Not a bad strategy I guess, but tipping that hand seems scummy to me.

I thought these were real votes, which seems so reckless to me. Later, there was some conversation about them not being genuine votes, just discussing how voting here compared to WC.

I don't think that's what was said. Kinda seems like Man is posturing a bit.
Vote: Man

Choosing between him and Jeff before I get in a car for the next 6-7 hours, and I have a stronger scum lean on him.

Fuck. Every time I think I'm almost caught up, there's like 12 more pages of stuff to read. I basically had to start all the way over on my reads after being wrong on Man and RD.

Lethal claimed cop, so unless I'm wrong (someone correct me if I am), I think that pretty well makes him town. Yes, I'm one of the loser rookies who still has to google shit, but from what I've read, cop is a town role. I think that RD (the new one, not the old one), RDK, or Poyser could be scum since they're wanting to take out the cop. Most of you who have played with Poyser are leaning town heavy on him, so I'm gonna trust the people who know his style. RDK showing up and immediately gunning for Lethal seems scummy to me, though. I'd like to say I get mafia vibes on RD, but I did that before and was wrong.

Ekko is agressive as fuck, which makes me lean town. He's obviously not afraid to piss people off, and I think he's pissed off at least half the players at some point so far.Ace Marvel seems aggressive to, but most of his aggression has just seemed to be pointed at Ekko. Not sure if there's some sort of game history between those two, so I'll wait and see how that unfolds I suppose.

Wang's read lists are super helpful (just like they were in the game I played with him over at WC). I lean town on him.

Sister Abigal says he targetd Switch last night, and now Switch turns up dead. But, I can't imagine that part of Team Scum is gonna announce what townie they killed. Unless this is some serious reverse psychology, I don't take it as a definite scum read.

If Poyser is town (which most of you seem to think), I think he's probably right about Holt. I have no clue how you can lean town on someone who hasn't posted. If Poyser is maf, I would assume he's taking advantage of a fuck up by Holt.

Baldrick being a duelist makes me lean town. I learned that one the hard way with him in my one game over at WC.

Night Stalker had some fire arguing with Ekko. His didn't seem to be the same kind of continued animosity that AM had towards Ekko. I think he's just passionately trying to figure shit out.

Looks like Tweet got caught doing something when he claimed VT (yes, another term I had to google), so he's dead.

After hours of reading through this, my brain is mush. I'm sure I forgot something I read, but I was making notes as I went along as much as possible.

Vote Baldrick to Win Duel.

I lean a little closer to 50/50 on him. My big concern is how he said that he has been convinced from the start that both of RD’s slots were scum “the whole time.” The first one proved not to be, and I don’t really see a difference in the way that RD played the second slot compared to the first.

I had an early (v1.0) scum read on RD that I mentioned before, but once he flipped town and kept playing the same way with his 2.0 life, I’m not as convinced.

Can confirm that in the one game I played with Baldrick where he was a town duelist, he let us pick who he dueled. His refusal to do that here is suspicious, but I’m basing that off the one game I’ve played.

Is this Phenom's normal play style?

Baldrick's whole "I'm not going to be forced into dueling," and then agreeing to duel Tweet (who flipped town) also seems sus to me. But I'm also hung up on the fact that (from what I've read), duelists are typically town.

I'm a little torn on OldJay. His lack of posting doesn't bother me (because I know his work schedule is fucking hell), but the content of his few posts doesn't seem to be much of anything. Again, basing this off the one game I played with him in which he was town. He didn't post much during his work stretches, but he did provide at least a few good reads. If he's just behind because he's behind, then I'll revisit this later and say I was wrong, but right now, I have a slight scum lean on him.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Fuck. Every time I think I'm almost caught up, there's like 12 more pages of stuff to read. I basically had to start all the way over on my reads after being wrong on Man and RD.

Lethal claimed cop, so unless I'm wrong (someone correct me if I am), I think that pretty well makes him town. Yes, I'm one of the loser rookies who still has to google shit, but from what I've read, cop is a town role. I think that RD (the new one, not the old one), RDK, or Poyser could be scum since they're wanting to take out the cop. Most of you who have played with Poyser are leaning town heavy on him, so I'm gonna trust the people who know his style. RDK showing up and immediately gunning for Lethal seems scummy to me, though. I'd like to say I get mafia vibes on RD, but I did that before and was wrong.

Ekko is agressive as fuck, which makes me lean town. He's obviously not afraid to piss people off, and I think he's pissed off at least half the players at some point so far.Ace Marvel seems aggressive to, but most of his aggression has just seemed to be pointed at Ekko. Not sure if there's some sort of game history between those two, so I'll wait and see how that unfolds I suppose.

Wang's read lists are super helpful (just like they were in the game I played with him over at WC). I lean town on him.

Sister Abigal says he targetd Switch last night, and now Switch turns up dead. But, I can't imagine that part of Team Scum is gonna announce what townie they killed. Unless this is some serious reverse psychology, I don't take it as a definite scum read.

If Poyser is town (which most of you seem to think), I think he's probably right about Holt. I have no clue how you can lean town on someone who hasn't posted. If Poyser is maf, I would assume he's taking advantage of a fuck up by Holt.

Baldrick being a duelist makes me lean town. I learned that one the hard way with him in my one game over at WC.

Night Stalker had some fire arguing with Ekko. His didn't seem to be the same kind of continued animosity that AM had towards Ekko. I think he's just passionately trying to figure shit out.

Looks like Tweet got caught doing something when he claimed VT (yes, another term I had to google), so he's dead.

After hours of reading through this, my brain is mush. I'm sure I forgot something I read, but I was making notes as I went along as much as possible.

Vote Baldrick to Win Duel.
This is how I read this one.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I even put myself in yellow, because im not trying to hide.

• Haha
Reactions: RDK

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
"Wang's read lists are super helpful (just like they were in the game I played with him over at WC). I lean town on him."

this looks sus on wang xd

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
tommy reads didnt comment on oneiros phenom tpein cp magic. did i miss anyone?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
So if I take it as face value ignoring everything else.

Tommy
Wang
SA
Poyser
Baldrick
RDK /RD
Nightstalker

can be the wolf team based pf the reads, but I doubt this solves the game.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oh Tommy. Wow.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
@Mandalorian read the quotes I posted of Tommy and if you find a name you suss and also visited, maybe it would be good to out.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Okay, I think we’ve got myself, Lethal and Ekko all cleared now.

What I want to know is what Tommy meant by ‘both of his targets’?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon