"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
a town PGO would want to hint at being a PR, not play like whatever holt is playing imo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
giphy.gif
Imma come back to my initial thought. Saying someone is not scum but maybe town maybe imdi screams a bit im mafia n hes not on my team

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
PGO is the kind of claim that protects you from being checked killed.
If town, then mafia has to waste day kill power to get rid of holt.
You see why I said it wouldnt help me then, right?

Theres mot muvh trust associated with it.

I will say, once I get my bearings in this game, you'd be fools to think I dont know how to play. Ive been playing for 7 years. I made a huge mistake early and put muself behind the 8 ball. But Im town

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
You see why I said it wouldnt help me then, right?

Theres mot muvh trust associated with it.

I will say, once I get my bearings in this game, you'd be fools to think I dont know how to play. Ive been playing for 7 years. I made a huge mistake early and put muself behind the 8 ball. But Im town
All could have been avoided with a simple yeah I mix up people, Ill make a new one. Tbh.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
oesirous suspected smark. idk if he wud be part of the team to pull the trigger but eh

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
or actually mafia kill failed on lethal and smark got shot by an indie seems plausible too

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
a town PGO would want to hint at being a PR, not play like whatever holt is playing imo
I was planning on doing that before cop, Dayvig and watcher claim on D1 and then listgate. Last thing I needed was someone catching on to me leaving a false breadcrumb trail to setup my nk.

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
I asked if Smark targeted me btw. Im not sure if Grim would tell me. No answer yet.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
so then u dont town read all active players? who do u twon read in them?

the names u listed include cp and wang r inactive and u said they look good

so to summarize you think town is duking it out while mafia is hiding, but also town read 2 of the inactive players yet not scum read all of the active ones

is it fair to call u out for being vague? can u make a read list and include all the players town to scum in it?
Honestly, me and you have a different definition of inactive players. And if I'm vague sorry, I really don't have full reads on everyone. Like I said I haven't had a lot of time to read through all the posts so I'm still doing so. I typed out who I have the best reads on right now and when I have others in that line I'll put it out there.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Ekko entertain this for a hot minute, you accused me of being extra aggressive with lhf/low posters, now all the lhf/ low posters are coming for me.

do you think alpha wolf is forcing them in case it backfires?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
@Poyser I know you didn’t mean it, but you painted me in the worst light possible.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I was planning on doing that before cop, Dayvig and watcher claim on D1 and then listgate. Last thing I needed was someone catching on to me leaving a false breadcrumb trail to setup my nk.
do u think poyser is opportunistically lynching u here? u have the best PoV to solve the game rn since u r the one being wagoned.

what do u think of red dragon and rly all of ur voters?

ur gameplay does not rly fit a town pgo. u r gna bait more town to visit u than scum to visit u. i dont wanna go as far as say u intentionally messed up ur read list for that purpose