"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
How is it word salad? I've never played with Mando before, so I don't know how he would respond as either alignment. But for example, my early game interaction with RD made me feel like there were some nerves and worry in his responses That piqued me a bit. With Mando, I feel like he's trying to explain his logic and thoughts and he's willing to admit when he's made a mistake. I think Mando is trying his best to be reflective and calm when there is some decent pressure on him right now.

Why do you think Mando is a Wolf?
Again there’s nothing here. Word salad is you’re saying a lot of things but you’re not really backing them up lol, just making generic statements. Where did Jeff show nerves? Why is admitting you made a mistake townie? If anything I’d say scum are infinitely more likely to stay calm under duress than town are lol. It can go both ways ofc but if you’ve never played with him before I’m not sure how you can be led to think he’s town here

i think he’s scum because he pushed two different narratives that he changed based on the agenda he was pushing at the time. He seemed pretty confident that if Jeff was town then he would be killed by mafia because they can’t do anything about his kill. This was after he had said he didn’t want Jeff to shoot the consensus target because scum could quite easily be the ones controlling it.

he also seemed fairly confident in jeff being scum, but then when I pointed out the contradiction he used the fact that he hadn’t voted jeff as a defence by saying he wasn’t sure enough on jeff to vote him, then said he could see scum leaving him alive to be an easy mislynch tomorrow.

I don’t think any of it tracks as somebody that’s trying to figure out the game. Rather it looks like somebody just being reactive and responding to pressure with attempted appeasements :draper2

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
if my target is NOT Union aligned, they die, if they are, I die
Call me "Desperado"
Whatever, don't have to know
I will just do what I want
Go far away

Listen to my kpop songs for clues!!!!!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’ll ask you @Poyser, as a lot of what I’ve said in regards to Tweet and Lethal Banks hinge on what I viewed as them jumping on board with what you said.

Do you think that the two of them - or anyone else - could be mafia trying to piggyback you?
I could fairly easily see tweet as mafia that was trying to get attention off himself by shining the light on my wagon, yes.
Lethal is a follow the strong players kind of guy in general, so I wouldn’t hold it up as evidence of his alignment one way or the other, and he certainly seems to scum read you independently as I don’t really see him faking a scum read on you by regurgitating my exact wording on more than one occasion lol

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
if my target is NOT Union aligned, they die, if they are, I die
And you publicly announce your choice in the thread?

If you want to use it on me, feel free. Although, we don’t have a lot of time left in the day to come up with a lynch option, so we’ll need somewhere to go once people have cooled off on me when I’m confirmed through your role. I’m likely getting killed tonight if you do confirm me though, which I suppose wouldn’t be the biggest loss role wise. As I’ve said, I’ve been a topic of conversation so if I am killed it gives town something to go off.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Being anti town =/= mafia sadly
that doesnt answer my question rly
where do u draw the distingtion here. how did u decide this is an antitown townie not an antitown scum

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Also @Ekkologix you're on 11 votes out of 13, and we're about to hammer so I'd like a claim please.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
mando and ace marvel u both think jeff is scummy, but is town for being too scummy. is that corrct?

if its the case then u really have no business being stubborn on this read of him because ur reasoning is very weak no? its a simple false positive

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
not much wifom to it, someone will flip scum, or i will die lol
Yeah I was kinda parsing it as it was happening and was like mate ace just said he was desperado and then that lol

but yeah it’s pretty clear you’re not mafia. Desperado is impossible to fake. Well not impossible, but if you wanna throw a teammate under the bus then feel free lmao

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
And you publicly announce your choice in the thread?

If you want to use it on me, feel free. Although, we don’t have a lot of time left in the day to come up with a lynch option, so we’ll need somewhere to go once people have cooled off on me when I’m confirmed through your role. I’m likely getting killed tonight if you do confirm me though, which I suppose wouldn’t be the biggest loss role wise. As I’ve said, I’ve been a topic of conversation so if I am killed it gives town something to go off.
If you're town, I'll protect you :)

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Tommy boy is definitely building up some Wolf equity here.
Not entirely sure what a wolf is, but I mentioned earlier that I was leaning scum on Man. We’re nearing the end of the day, and he’s one of the 2-3 people picking up votes.