"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
They weren't talking about each other whereas you and the other guy explicitly vouched for one another
I did it for each of the WC guys to give youbguys a frsme if reference for how they usually play as each.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I honestly don't see how I've been reserved this game. Tell me how I am reserved.
up to page 15 i dont recall anything of u that stuck out to me as this guy is actually giga solving

feel free to present otherwise

if i lets say bench mark u to poyser who was doing stuff up to page 15, u look reserved in comparison

the same can be said for multiple other players which is why im asking jeff why is he inquiring about u being reserved. also ive seen u be alot more aggro b4 in day 1 so this looks more reserved specifically for you. even more reasons to think jeffs question is ingenuine

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Jeff can shoot me for all I care, cba staving off an Ekko-induced aneurysm all game AGAIN

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
No, I've played with Smark long enough that I know when an interaction just isn't gonna be fruitful and is just going to clog up the thread instead.
im okay with a thread being clogged. u can try another angle

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
more activity always welcomed

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im with family this weekend so very selective reading rn. ive only read fully till page 20

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
up to page 15 i dont recall anything of u that stuck out to me as this guy is actually giga solving

feel free to present otherwise

if i lets say bench mark u to poyser who was doing stuff up to page 15, u look reserved in comparison

the same can be said for multiple other players which is why im asking jeff why is he inquiring about u being reserved. also ive seen u be alot more aggro b4 in day 1 so this looks more reserved specifically for you. even more reasons to think jeffs question is ingenuine
I mean, me not giga solving doesn't mean I've been reserved.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure if you believe what you're saying here. I thought that if nothing else, it was obvious that the second vote wasn't intentional.
Eh, I can see that now. But in my defense, both of them did appear in an “official vote count” post.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
on pg 13, liking smark and poyser so far, also magic has my complete and total trust
Complete and utter trust based on birthdate. Seems a very interesting hill to die on. Might be worth checking you out tonight
Wait; why does Magic have your complete trust?
Good question. We vibing.
nvm actually kinda feel like a bus is on here between tweet and jeff
How so? Receipts etc.
New to the forum from a closed one. Don't think you have met them before.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Mate are you going to actually, you know, do something? You’re servicing as an FAQ guide and it’s pointless. I hope to see more from you. Possibly visit target tonight.
Okay.

Lets try it this way.

What the poster was asking for was a read on ALL active playrrs in the game and your leans on them. Not just some
Uh….he asked for scum leans, which Smark provided. You have chosen to ignore said post and repeatedly hound for said reads. You’ve even gone as far to twist his words to paint him in a bad light.

What are YOUR reads on all active players?

Im def thinking of coming your way tonight buddy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I did it for each of the WC guys to give youbguys a frsme if reference for how they usually play as each.
I think I get it now, you probably read that question I asked as if I wanted to plant that thought into whoever it was's head. What's actually going on is that they had both you and the other guy as scum reads when you were the ones to town read each other on meta, and I was asking the question if they thought that the two of you made sense as scum together looking at your interaction, because in my mind it makes no sense at all.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Eh, I can see that now. But in my defense, both of them did appear in an “official vote count” post.
Hmkay, I can kinda buy that that's the extent to which you thought about those votes, no offense.