• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Wouldn't be suspicious on those with reasoning like you have. Any sheep votes without validity i'd be probing further.

I'll add when I say validity i'd expect someone not to just echo anothers post.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk
do u have a rainbow read somewhere?

@Poyser cross checking reads with baldrick is prolly the best way to get a feel of their alignment but i appreciate the attempt to solve this slot. i feel like ur the only one really bothering, and u r approching him from an angle much better than mandalorian did

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
town

showtime obviously
ekko (or survivor idc)
smark
baldrick
mando
poyser
sister abigail
ace marvel

scum

tweet
maybe jeff but probably not bussing each other

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
why do you feel like you have to answer
Because people often accuse me of being a scum if I’m not doing anything on day one even though that’s me every day 1 lol

I stand by what I said though. You were originally around and then it seemed like you had just kinda disappeared but you’re back now and you’re playing and you’re hunting and you look good to me so.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Because people often accuse me of being a scum if I’m not doing anything on day one even though that’s me every day 1 lol

I stand by what I said though. You were originally around and then it seemed like you had just kinda disappeared but you’re back now and you’re playing and you’re hunting and you look good to me so.
if I didn't know you better I would be concerned by how worried you are about how you are perceived!