"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
The southerners typically want to preserve those statues because it’s still their history even though their side lost the war. Progressives are the ones who want them to come down since most of them either fought a war to keep slavery or helped found the racist KKK after the war ended.

I’m honestly torn on the subject. Not a fan of how the south idolizes the confederates, but I don’t think statues need to be removed. History is history.
So thats a yes.

We don't have a lot of American history here, well they sell us US stole half of the territory.

But that's about it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
unvote
vote Tommy Bedlam

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
can you soothe my omgus and look at how he focused on me "caring about his vote" when I only passed like one throwaway comment on my readback then moved on? really rubbed me the wrong way
It’s a bit weird in the sense that he’s implying you were faking the confusion as scum lol, which would be a fairly odd play.

This is what I’m trying to get at. If he’s town, I can’t see why he wouldn’t be killed by mafia tonight.

They could try to keep him around for this very reason, but then they’re running the risk of him icing one of them during a day phase and them not being able to do anything about it.
I don’t really like this post either

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
ESPECIALLY because that post comes right as he’s saying that mafia can quite easily control the consensus.
The two opinions don’t marry up

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
His play so far has been like the textbook example of paper pushing lol. One of the guys that knows him says he’s playing reserved so I’ve been looking out for it a bit and he’s pretty much just discussing semantics/peoples meta and very little actual game thoughts
It’s Day One, dude. Very strange that you’d take the word of someone who could well be mafia for all you know to comment on how I’m playing, when - again, it’s Day One - and at that point in time where Sayer made that comment I’d barely made any posts.

I am one for semantics, so I will give you that, but where have my posts been concentrated on people’s meta? Strange thing to say when I’ve not played with 3/4 of the people here before.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I will vote the next person that says "It's DAY 1 whatever lol"

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So thats a yes.

We don't have a lot of American history here, well they sell us US stole half of the territory.

But that's about it.
England technically. Then we rebelled to keep it.

We bought a good chunk of the rest from France.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
ESPECIALLY because that post comes right as he’s saying that mafia can quite easily control the consensus.
The two opinions don’t marry up
By “them not being able to do anything about it”, I mean more that if he pulls the trigger on one of them, what can they do to stop the shot going through?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It’s a bit weird in the sense that he’s implying you were faking the confusion as scum lol, which would be a fairly odd play.

I don’t really like this post either
and i wasnt even really confused, it just looked odd on my read back but then i just accepted it was them figuring out how to vote. which also like, is kind of a giant waste of tikme so hhow am I the one looking bad when an apparent vet player is pretending not to know how to vote lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
By “them not being able to do anything about it”, I mean more that if he pulls the trigger on one of them, what can they do to stop the shot going through?
I'm gonna actually interject. parts of my role description implies that is a possibility, actually