"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No old jay :)?
I’m not as confident on oldjay as I am on the other two

WPE I think is just clear scum at this point whos fucked it. Like he clearly had intentions of getting into the game, hence the post he made about tweet. But once he got absolutely crucified for it he hasn’t been back. Obviously he’s not shown up to defend himself and maybe he got busy irl but that’s not the way I’m reading the situation at all. I don’t really see how that post comes from a town that’s trying to figure the game out and offer his actual opinion. Tweet wasn’t playing aggressively in any way, and nobody had any reason to believe he was town.

Baldrick I think is just full of shit. I was pushing him D1 as was sister Abigail. I mean just look at this reads list lol
Well that took far longer than expected....but some vieww from that hundreds of posts i've just been through.

I'm on the fence with Man, something feels off but I can't put my finger on if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

Ekko has put a lot out there, now i'm not sure if that is for information overload or being a genuine attempt at getting a proper feel for things.

Wang i'll give the benefit of the doubt to for now.

Tweet....there's something nagging there but not enough to put a vote down.

Holt...i'm ok with for now, something will no doubt coke from that one way or the other as we move forward.

I'm not liking that there's still a few we haven't really had input from. Are we focussing too much on the contributions so far and not enough of those laying low?

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk
There was also that stupid weak entrance where you asked him how many games he played and he was like wow you’re hunting early huh to people usually bite? Lol

also let’s just say I would be very, very surprised if mafia didn’t have at least one extra kill

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why did i try to protect the town confirmed faith healer who wasnt gonna target himself? Gee i dunno poyser what do u think?
He also said he was out of shots and therefore useless, and we do have a claimed cop also knocking about lol.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sorry, but thats a stupid question lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
^ who even tho was probably bullshitting, did say he had an enhanced shot to use

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He also said he was out of shots and therefore useless, and we do have a claimed cop also knocking about lol.
Its phenom lol. He was lying lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Sorry, but thats a stupid question lol
It really isn’t mate.
You can see why I find it suspicious that you’ve apparently protected two people that have died, this latest one after the strongman was already dead and imo not the most obvious protection choice. Obviously I’m gonna ask the question

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
^ who even tho was probably bullshitting, did say he had an enhanced shot to use
And hes alive again , they blockrd me n shot nom (n yes i know they blocked me, trust me lol)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If true then lethal should have a result for us, at least

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It really isn’t mate.
You can see why I find it suspicious that you’ve apparently protected two people that have died, this latest one after the strongman was already dead and imo not the most obvious protection choice. Obviously I’m gonna ask the question
Phenom was an obvious choice over anyone else as far as im concerned, lethal hasnt done shit to look town. Nom was protection n confirmed. Ez choice imo :draper2

But ye, i know for a fact i was blocked last night. Which actually might bode well for lethal, since it helps his case he himself was blocked n2 (correct me if wrong plz?)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Pretty dumb to lie about being out of shots when his role could literally fuck up your role
He does it every game, he legit always lies abput shots so i figured it was worth it. Was not expecting the block and kill. I got outplayed

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Phenom was an obvious choice over anyone else as far as im concerned, lethal hasnt done shit to look town. Nom was protection n confirmed. Ez choice imo :draper2

But ye, i know for a fact i was blocked last night. Which actually might bode well for lethal, since it helps his case he himself was blocked n2 (correct me if wrong plz?)
He says he got a no result yeah

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler