"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Try and answer?

Correct. Neither of them ended up dead that night either.
You want me to play WIFOM on why Smark was killed when you yourself said you hated the WIFOM you applied to your reasons of investigating WPE?

What does your supposed invest targets not being dead have anything to do with anything?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I didnt ask if you agreed with the rest of my town list @Poyser , i guess mostly RDK since the other two are evident why. Ive noticed you question him a lot so my current assumption is you are unsure on him?
Yeah unsure is fair. It probably depends mostly on Doddsy's alignment as I cant help but feel that some of haza's arguments have been in bad faith there. I need to check back to see if doddsy is telling the truth but if haza had set up that doddsy looked bad before the flip (when haza thought holt was scum) and then said he looked back after the town flip isn't really a great look. I am just lazy tho lel but ill have a gander in a bit

Before that I was mostly ok with him tbh, but that's making me doubt

What makes you have him town?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Imma catch me a big fish tonight. Thanks for the gift whomever you were. ENHANCED SHOT :cozy
I feel like Ive read this story before and you were town...cheeky

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah unsure is fair. It probably depends mostly on Doddsy's alignment as I cant help but feel that some of haza's arguments have been in bad faith there. I need to check back to see if doddsy is telling the truth but if haza had set up that doddsy looked bad before the flip (when haza thought holt was scum) and then said he looked back after the town flip isn't really a great look. I am just lazy tho lel but ill have a gander in a bit

Before that I was mostly ok with him tbh, but that's making me doubt

What makes you have him town?
mostly his entry and work he's done. but much like you i have him light blue because Im well aware of both your capabilities of doing town work with bad intentions

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
tl dr - your both acting towny a.f but are still within your scum range that I'm not going to blindly clear you for it

Reactions: Poyser

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
You want me to play WIFOM on why Smark was killed when you yourself said you hated the WIFOM you applied to your reasons of investigating WPE?

What does your supposed invest targets not being dead have anything to do with anything?
Yes, because I think it's just too convenient and regardless of your offence to it, I wouldn't rule it out. Too obvious to be scum so you blend in. And there can't have been fuckery because Tweet was fucked with. I just think it's too convenient and won't go away. You not wanting to alleviate my concerns is worrysome.

I feel like Ive read this story before and you were town...cheeky
My boy Tommy has rivalled that for sure.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Anyway I'll continue this in the morning, sleep beckons.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yes, because I think it's just too convenient and regardless of your offence to it, I wouldn't rule it out. Too obvious to be scum so you blend in. And there can't have been fuckery because Tweet was fucked with. I just think it's too convenient and won't go away. You not wanting to alleviate my concerns is worrysome.

My boy Tommy has rivalled that for sure.
no I mean, I remember you drawing cop as town and then getting an enhanced shot and accidently wasting it . its now made me paranoid you are singing me this song to sooth me lol. likely paranoia but its still notably cheeky imo lol

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
no I mean, I remember you drawing cop as town and then getting an enhanced shot and accidently wasting it . its now made me paranoid you are singing me this song to sooth me lol. likely paranoia but its still notably cheeky imo lol
I exhausted my shots before I could use it. I'd cop cleared you as the II GF. Haunting.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Only just realised we are close to 4.5k posts this game lol. madness

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Well mando was town watcher
we know now that tweet didnt really visit him (well i mean, didnt use any kind of role on him)
jeff has already pretty much said he visited lethal to protect him
so the other role could be town investigation, scum protection, scum kill, indy kill, scum roleblock

cant really say for sure. and lets just say its not exactly confirmed that lethal was blocked, cos he could just be lying
If town tracked lethal, they would have already claimed they did visit One.
And today again we have no result and I don't see people thinking of Lethal is gonna check WPE.

the kill idk if you play it here as factional or someone carries it, so idk.

And someone already told me here is pretty normal that you are allowed to target the same person continuously, so I think rb.

Or Lethal is lying and we are chasing pavements.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Anyways I know we are killing mafia, but the twilight is killing me. I want the flip.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If town tracked lethal, they would have already claimed they did visit One.
And today again we have no result and I don't see people thinking of Lethal is gonna check WPE.

the kill idk if you play it here as factional or someone carries it, so idk.

And someone already told me here is pretty normal that you are allowed to target the same person continuously, so I think rb.

Or Lethal is lying and we are chasing pavements.
Yeah jeff said if it was a townie then you'd think they'd have come forward to help us solve. That said, it could be a townie that isnt too sure of themselves, or a townie that hasnt been very active. He could also have been visited by a mafia protection role if they were worried he would be killed by SK or vig after D1. Could obv be a roleblock as well, we dont know. Its why Im trying to solve lethal by other means

Reactions: Canadian Dragon