"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
My list

Sister Abigail - Ekko has played quite a few games, I was wrong on my initial sus of Ekko and he started to convert me then died... He's been back and forth on SA but lean more as SA town so while not completely clear, I'm not longer completely sold on him as scum. Ekkos flip is really what changed this for me.

Ace Marvel - I'm still for him as scum this is because I don't think he and SA are on the same team. If they are, they're playing it great. I also don't have the benefit of knowing how good people are. AM has been combative in a lot of post (especially with SA, Ekko, and myseltf) or just trying to boost post numbers.

Poyser - The more the game goes on the less town vibes I'm getting. The last time I expressed my doubts his reaction was a bit much. I also didn't think he and Ekko were on the same team with Ekko flipping... I'm leaning scum on him.

Red Dragon - I feel like he's not playing any differently than his first life. That could be a solid move for scum but still believe he's town.

Phenom - I'd put leans scum

Showtime - Leans Scum

WPE - Leans scum

Such a low post count on the three above I just gotta think that they're not confident and afraid of being sus out.

Oneiros - I can't express why but I feel he's scum.

Lethal Banks - I'm not sure I've expressed a read on him before and that's because I've gone back and forth so much with him.

RDK - Shares a lot of info, I'm not recalling too many opinions or reads. It's a helluva long thread and he came in late, so I'm taking a wait and see more approach. So for now I'll leans town.

Craig Pelton - Leans scum

Baldrick - The whole I won't do a duel if you guys tell me too Oh but I'll duel tweet. Seems like a town should agree to go for a duel the town wants, scum is only going to duel someone they know isn't scum. I go scum.

T-Pein - His read list #3,048 seems to agree with a lot of mine at the time. But since then he hasn't really shared his opinion. He also voted for Ace alongside me so I'll keep him green for now.

Doddsy - Also tends to agree with me but he's given few reads. Also voted to lynch Marvel. But has disagreed with RDK quite a bit. I'll put as town for now.

@Red Dragon @RDK @Ace Marvel thoughts?

Reactions: T-Pein™

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anyway dont think theres much more we can get from today anyway

vote thomas bedlum

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
My list

Sister Abigail - Ekko has played quite a few games, I was wrong on my initial sus of Ekko and he started to convert me then died... He's been back and forth on SA but lean more as SA town so while not completely clear, I'm not longer completely sold on him as scum. Ekkos flip is really what changed this for me.

Ace Marvel - I'm still for him as scum this is because I don't think he and SA are on the same team. If they are, they're playing it great. I also don't have the benefit of knowing how good people are. AM has been combative in a lot of post (especially with SA, Ekko, and myseltf) or just trying to boost post numbers.

Poyser - The more the game goes on the less town vibes I'm getting. The last time I expressed my doubts his reaction was a bit much. I also didn't think he and Ekko were on the same team with Ekko flipping... I'm leaning scum on him.

Red Dragon - I feel like he's not playing any differently than his first life. That could be a solid move for scum but still believe he's town.

Showtime - Leans Scum

WPE - Leans scum

Such a low post count on the three above I just gotta think that they're not confident and afraid of being sus out.

Lethal Banks - I'm not sure I've expressed a read on him before and that's because I've gone back and forth so much with him.

RDK - Shares a lot of info, I'm not recalling too many opinions or reads. It's a helluva long thread and he came in late, so I'm taking a wait and see more approach. So for now I'll leans town.

Baldrick - The whole I won't do a duel if you guys tell me too Oh but I'll duel tweet. Seems like a town should agree to go for a duel the town wants, scum is only going to duel someone they know isn't scum. I go scum.

T-Pein - His read list #3,048 seems to agree with a lot of mine at the time. But since then he hasn't really shared his opinion. He also voted for Ace alongside me so I'll keep him green for now.

Doddsy - Also tends to agree with me but he's given few reads. Also voted to lynch Marvel. But has disagreed with RDK quite a bit. I'll put as town for now.

How much of the thread have you read?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
My list

Showtime - Leans Scum

WPE - Leans scum

I don't like the reasons for having me green. Seems like the reasons don't equal the green?

The reasons for Ace scum read are bizarre, why can't they be town/town?

Same for poyser, why can't he and Ekko be town town?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
And everything from yesterday to today.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
My list

Showtime - Leans Scum

WPE - Leans scum

well phenom and oneiros are essentially "confirmed" town off the tommy slip, so already some lapse in logic there.

id almost say this is too "gut feel" of a read list to be coming from scum?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
That read list is all over the place really

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I don't like the reasons for having me green. Seems like the reasons don't equal the green?

The reasons for Ace scum read are bizarre, why can't they be town/town?

Same for poyser, why can't he and Ekko be town town?
You really should just be white probably.

Ace's posts get so random at times it feels like he's trolling or just being rando aggressive out of boredom.

I have always felt like one of them was attempting to lead the pack and one was always pretending it went back and forth with Ekko flipping town Poyser dropped down for me. I could certainly be wrong.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean theres 9 scum leans there and its not even including tommy lol. Im not really sure what to make of it

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
well phenom and oneiros are essentially "confirmed" town off the tommy slip, so already some lapse in logic there.

id almost say this is too "gut feel" of a read list to be coming from scum?

Tommy has kept claiming he's busy most of the game. This is a jumps to conclusions but that slip just seems too easy for me. If I'm scum and know I can no longer commit to the game. I address it in chat. A false slip would do wonders. Town get excited about it as it's the first scum kill and will by any falsehoods you might also let slip in.

I think Tommys slip was planned.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
You really should just be white probably.

Ace's posts get so random at times it feels like he's trolling or just being rando aggressive out of boredom.

I have always felt like one of them was attempting to lead the pack and one was always pretending it went back and forth with Ekko flipping town Poyser dropped down for me. I could certainly be wrong.
We don't tolerate racism here