"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I disagree, two missing names, one was the kill and the other the doc. Imo

we had two kills this cycle
Well Ekko was a jailkeeper which is a protective role on the most part. It’s possible there isn’t even a doc as that would be 2 protective roles. Again it’s barry so idk but it’s worth thinking about

i doubt any of those kills was commited by town so I’d say the other was possibly an indy?

Reactions: CraigPelton

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Poyser "lead" the Holt mislynch, but you yourself acknowledged that Holt dug that hole pretty deep for himself. You and Poyser are currently my two strongest town leans.
This is a response to Ekko saying Poyser lead a mislynch. Don't think it looks good on Poyser tbh, which bothers me because I mostly have him as town on play.

Reactions: Doddsy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I called him out on some fake emotion as well. Him reacting like Barry had fucked up and done terrible shit to this game just seemed like a blatant overreaction.
Why do you love this fake emotion trope lmao you’ve accused several people of it and it’s something that’s completely subjective and pretty impossible to confirm or defend against

it wasn’t fake at all, and nor was it an overreaction. Maybe you would relate and understand a bit more if you’d played many barry games where every single time there just has to be some stupid fucking shit that’s fucking you over. From scum having way too many players, forced recruits, all of scum being BP, scum having unlimited redirectors, scum having roles that they just have no business having, giving town a fucking rolecop which again, is done solely to fuck with us. Letting scum know that miller is a safe fake claim

i could probably continue for hours if you want to get into barry games. I always tell myself I won’t sign up for his games any more and then I always do because I just wanna play and every. Single. Time. He does something in here that pisses me off to fuck

I wouldn’t even mind, the one time I actually drew scum and did great and won a barry game he ROBBED me of MVP solely to piss me off lmao I’m pretty sure he makes these games with specifically me in mind

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
If no more kills happened

Tommy is one of 6-7
With two kills town ends 9-10 and mafia 5-6

D4 if we hit mafia
4-5 vs 9-10

N4
4-5 vs 7-8

D5 if we hit mafia
3-4 vs 7-8

N5
3-4 vs 5-6

D6 if we hit mafia
2-3 vs 5-6

N6
2-3 vs 3-4

The game could end here if we dont limit night kills even if we don’t have any mistakes during voting.

• Sad

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
If there is a 3p they should be mafias problem at night. They prevent us from reaching parity, but is a risky play.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This is a response to Ekko saying Poyser lead a mislynch. Don't think it looks good on Poyser tbh, which bothers me because I mostly have him as town on play.
He also asked someone else if he thought one of me and Ekko could be indy lol cos he thought we both were town. Why would he say indy and not scum?

I appreciate that only I know I’m town but I think it’s fairly clear he had TMI on me

Reactions: Oneiros

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
He also asked someone else if he thought one of me and Ekko could be indy lol cos he thought we both were town. Why would he say indy and not scum?

I appreciate that only I know I’m town but I think it’s fairly clear he had TMI on me
Still not the best look, so expect people using that. But look at the bright sight, mafia is not killing you. Lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Still not the best look, so expect people using that. But look at the bright sight, mafia is not killing you. Lol
Yeah I understand lol, but people are gonna need to come at me with more than that if they wanna get me lynched cos I’m not gonna accept it on the back of shite like that whilst ignoring the indy part which is a pretty big clue jmo

Especially as I pretty much always make sure my teams don’t defend me when I’m scum. I don’t need anybody help to defend myself at all

tho I’m fine that people are getting paranoid about me, I’d be a bit worried if they weren’t considering I’ve essentially pushed 2 townies back to back lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also just wanna say I like Ekko but not waking up to 20 pages was :banderas:

• Haha

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
PHEN0M
Oneiros
Red Dragon V2

Lethal
Ace Marvel

Poyser
RDK
Sister Abigail

------POE territory------

CP
OldJay
Baldrick
Wangman
Showtime
Doddsy

T-Pein
McNightstalker
Worst Player Ever

Tommy

Last edited:

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Vote Lynch Tommy

Actually SA can go down a tier in my list, I've edited it. I'm beggining to get a bit paranoid about him. I would be very very surprised if he is scum with McNight though, I'd find it less surprising if they were both town.

Unless new info comes up during the next night phase we should be going after T-Pein next imo. If somebody has some kind of investigation role left I'd use it on McNight.

I'll be off for a bit now.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I just wanna hear from Jeff and lethal today rlly before we hammer

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I just wanna hear from Jeff and lethal today rlly before we hammer
I just woke up , let me catch up. From ur tag mention ekko flipped town jk?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler