"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I won’t lie, I’m a bit annoyed about this. Not blaming Grim, but it’s frustrating to think we had one and all signs pointed to it, but we didn’t.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I'm not scum, and i'm now looking forward to Tweet breaking the internet.

I'm trying to figure out just what kind of role would make a VT be able to visit someone.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk
In theory it should be able to happen, so is either something barry made up or some other fuckery going on.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
The message I got back said that my target was visited by XXX, Tweet, and XXX.

Even if my targets got switched around or anything else like that, I shouldn’t have seen Tweet as he was a VT. Something definitely happened there to make him visit someone.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Unless there is like a deserters 3p that is cult like and Mando was converted, I will assume he is always telling the truth.

This game makes no sense.

Also Switch didn't die to holt, and so far SA is the only one claiming to visit Switch.
Then Ekko claimed doing something that might prevented Lethal's result.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
The message I got back said that my target was visited by XXX, Tweet, and XXX.

Even if my targets got switched around or anything else like that, I shouldn’t have seen Tweet as he was a VT. Something definitely happened there to make him visit someone.
plot twist Barry eff up and it was actually Tommy not Tweet. lol ahhhhhh

For legal reasons this is a joke.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Mando is desperado confirmed or was that someone else?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Unless there is like a deserters 3p that is cult like and Mando was converted, I will assume he is always telling the truth.

This game makes no sense.

Also Switch didn't die to holt, and so far SA is the only one claiming to visit Switch.
Then Ekko claimed doing something that might prevented Lethal's result.
if there is a cult in the game i'll just stop posting lol.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
some kind of framer I guess, weird that the result would show one name but not the others :hmm:

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
1. Poyser
2. Tweet
3. Ace Marvel
4. Doddsy
5. Lethal Banks

6. PHEN0M
7. McNightstalker

8. Ekkologix
9. CraigPelton
11. Red Dragon V2
12. Worst Player Ever

13. Sister Abigail
14. Baldrick
16. Tommy Bedlam
17. Wangman Page
18. OldJay

19. T-Pein
20. Mandalorian
21. Captain Holt
23. Showtime

24. RDK

This is how I stand at the moment.

I'm putting T-Pein, Tommy and PHEN0M as scum leans, in this order, because of different levels of not contributing to the game. Pein has been actively stalling, Tommy doesn't give real opinions, and PHEN0M honestly is pretty much a null but I didn't like that he came in asking where is vote was needed.

CP on the other hand gave a town list that reads like a list made by someone who has too much information about who is town and who is not considering how early in the game he put it forward.

McNight I've been warming up to the idea that his posts could come from a town perspective, but still I'm wavering on that one. Like, if we're both town and his reads are accurate then I've just been next level awful at reading this game. Which is definitely a possibility as I have felt my reads have sucked thus far.

Holt leaning scum on Poyser at this phase is something. I don't think that's scum behavior unless they're both scum together and they're doing it for posterity.

I feel like my scum leans don't make sense as a team. Getting the first scum flip is of major importance, after that we can play the likely and unlikely alliances game which I greatly prefer. Even though I'm reading him town (not as strongly as before as I didn't like his play around his role) part of me would love to see a Sister Abigail scum flip. That would give info on lot of people like McNight, Jeff, Ace. And I would like to know what his role is, I reckon he hinted it and some of you might have caught it. I didn't. Eventually I think a claim is gonna be needed there.

Edited for colors.

Aight I have a few more "scum leans" than I wanted.
I am not stalling I am trying to not get killed yet.
The longer I stay alive the better.
All imma say for now.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
The framer shows the target as mafia, not make them visit someone.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I don’t think based on what they’ve said, one of Lethal’s visitors could be the doc

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It’s up to you to do what you think is best but I’d be wary about outing the doc at night

thing is Ekko has said he might be responsible for lethals no result, so he might not have been blocked at all. He might have been targeted by town investigation role etc and I’m not even sure how trustable those results are at all now we know they’ve been fucked with

that said if you die tonight with the info it would be pretty annoying lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon