"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I suppose Abi outing their target would also fall under "doing wtv the fuck they want and not caring" and I will concede that Im also lacking the scum motivation because thats something that makes you look pretty sketchy no matter what. why would scum spotlight themselves on purpose i guess is what ill conede makes no sense
TWTBAW

I do that as mafia, hide in plain sight.

Be as obvious of a wolf, people would think a wolf would never.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
vote baldrick to win the duel

cant remember if I did this

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
how much time u need to get ur head into the game? im okay with giving time, i need to see some reassurances before hand.

r u waiting on flips to work with?
Here’s your reassurance
8885CE4C-B378-4613-899B-17C1B86C5445.gif

Kidding. Yeah I’m not going to keep up with this pace, I’ll become more useful with flips/less people as I can do a targeted look at posts / interactions of flipped scum as well as not showing up to 30+ new pages.

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
The fact that our supposed Cop could have been Town confirmed without having to expose himself as Cop, and didn't choose that option, instead bread crumbing the entire game he had a PR, is a poor way to handle the role of Cop, in my opinion. This is why I have doubt about Lethal"s claim.
Very much agreed. There was no reason to reveal when he did. Havimg said that. No one has cpuntered claimed him right? Are games without cops commonplace here?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
i dont think u r in a position to be trolling, u r not widely town read to afford to do so and we just got out of a day 1 with a town misfire and a no lynch

the sooner u cooperate, the sooner we solve this game and go home. wud u like to be stuck dealing with me longer? judging from wanting me dead i assume not. so why this?
So Ace is straight trolling right before aitting he liked to hide in plain sight?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Captain Holt can you claim mate? I think you're scum

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
dem i can think of few possibilities

this means smark dying actually hurts u unless he did what u want b4 dying

u scum read smark so whatever u did cannot inherently be positive
It's not positive to me. Does nothing to my target. I can only get useful info by saying who I targeted.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Yes he mentioned you having more of a "do what you want" approach as town, I'm guessing he's seen you be more reserved here

I haven't actually ISOd you yet tbh
I mean, considering how I have people calling my play bad or things that thing that are sussy because people would never do that, isn't that me doing whatever I want?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I mean, considering how I have people calling my play bad or things that thing that are sussy because people would never do that, isn't that me doing whatever I want?
I isod you by now Ratchy u will get there

Who's winning the WORLD SERIES btw

Reactions: Sister Abigail