"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh

vote baldrick to win the duel

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote baldy to win

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I don't understand this

His defence is that someone has done something to make it so that it looks like he visited Lethal, yes?

Why Lethal? What are they trying to set him up for? Lethal wasn’t the one that was killed. Is it just they wanted someone who watched Lethal to be able to call bs on his VT claim? Or did they want him to be caught doing something specifically?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena

I looked here and i can't find a role that makes vt visit someone.

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
tweet - concensus read
mcnight - low hanging fruit. have u read their recent interactions with me/ace/abi? thoughts on those?
smark - probably an indie. i can help u explore this but not b4 we flip like 2 mafia atleast

baldrick/holt both have somewhat self destructive playstyle that makes them look scummy. are u able to tell if what they r saying cannot come from town balrick/holt?

what about tpein makes u wanna check them instead of the other inactives?

i am really not impressed by this list btw. looks like fake reads. do u think all the top posters r town?
I've been reading McNightstalker as scum for some time now, it's not like I just came up with it. I think him pointing out the way you dealt with Jeff as anti-town is a good point, even though I think you were just being a manic townie. You actually kinda still are, but I'm beginning to get the feel that's just how you play.

I said I got to check those two because Baldrick's game just confused me the first time I checked it, and Holt I'm pretty sure has posted since but the last thing I remember from him is an awful reads list.

TPein seems to be stalling giving opinions quite a bit from what I remember, and I wouldn't call him inactive since he showed up. Tommy would be an inactive to check.

Out of the most active posters Poyser seems town enough but worth seeing if he changes his way of playing after pushing for town to be killed in the first day phase. If he doesn't that gives him town points. You have been a bit too aggressive for my liking but I don't see why scum would do that. And with Ace Marvel, he might be the one whose reads align the most with mine so while it lasts I'm cool with not going after him. Smark I scum read and voted for the first day phase. Apparently I was wrong.

It's Sister Abigail's turn to speak on the shenanigans.

Baldrick to win.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote captain holt

lez goooo
gimme the tldr or a starting point so i can make my own judgement plz? fully admit im sleeping on this slot and have forgotten most of what they said

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
vote captain holt

lez goooo
eh this wouldnt be my first pick today but im on follow mode today and will totally support it if the majority wants it

atleast let me ask why holt over oneris, phenom, stalker, tommy, worst player ever, old jay or even tpein/abigail

am i missing something. i think holt is very self destructive, but probably town

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
gimme the tldr or a starting point so i can make my own judgement plz? fully admit im sleeping on this slot and have forgotten most of what they said
TLDR was that he read my slot town when there wasn't even any posts in the slot lol. And he had other neutrals in his reads list

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
TLDR was that he read my slot town when there wasn't even any posts in the slot lol. And he had other neutrals in his reads list
ah ok they were the one who did that , ty