Global Wrestling Federation ~ One More Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Global Wrestling Federation
GWF.jpg

::Synopsis::

Fuck a back-story, quality makes readers come. I hope

::Weekly Show::
Monday Night Hazard
f4n192.png

::On Screen Talent::

Owner & Chairman of the Board
Urbano Mederos

General Manager
Eric Bischoff

Interview Team
Todd Grisham & Maria

Commentators
Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler

::Roster::

Bobby Lashley
Edge
John Cena
Kurt Angle
Randy Orton
Triple H
Undertaker

Big Show
Christian
Christopher Daniels
CM Punk
Evan Bourne
Finlay
Jack Swagger
Kane
Mark Henry
Montel Vontavious Porter
Ric Flair
Samoa Joe
Shelton Benjamin
William Regal

Brian Kendrick & Paul London
Jay Lethal & Charlie Haas
Robert Roode & James Storm
Ted Dibiase Junior & Cody Rhodes
The Miz & John Morrison

::Championships::

Global Wrestling Federation Championship
Vacant

Global Wrestling Federation Hardcore Championship
(only to be contested in a Hardcore, or other Extreme Rules match)
Vacant

Global Wrestling Federation Genesis Championship
(GWF’s X-Division, open to anyone of any shape, weight, size & gender; yes gender)
Vacant

Global Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship's
Vacant

::pay Per View Scheduling::

Genesis | April, 25th, 2010

Instinct | May, 23rd 2009

Anarchy | June, 20th, 2010

Annexation | July, 18th, 2010

Summerfest | August, 22nd, 2010

Rebellion | September, 19th, 2010

Genocide | October, 17th, 2010

Global Warfare| November 7th, 2010

Deception | December, 5th, 2009

Inception | January, 2nd, 2011

Day of Destiny | February, 6th, 2011

Glory Road | April, 3rd, 2011

NOTE: As any other BTB, I have my equivalents to the WWE’s PPV’s, and some gimmicks of my own that will be revealed later. My equivalent to Extreme Rules is Anarchy which is a card of nothing but matches with Hardcore, and Extreme Rules, hence the name. The obvious counterpart of Vince McMahon’s Summerslam is Summerfest which doesn’t really have a gimmick, its just the block buster pay per view of the Summer, and should include some amazing wrestling, as all my pay per views will~! Genocide, meaning slaughter of multiple people, will be my Survivor Series, containing at least two matches featuring the elimination based tag team matches with Teams handpicked by their captains. Day of Destiny is my Royal Rumble(doesn’t mean their will be a Rumble style match) with its main event featuring a match that will give its winner a contract to headline Glory Road (biggest pay per view of the wrestling year) against whom ever is the GWF Champion at the time. Glory Road is the end to the wrestling year, and what everyone wants to be on. The biggest, baddest, and most extravagant pay per view of the year. Btw, Global Warfare is basically a pay per view out of the US. Nothing special to it.

GWFnooutline-1.png

G 3

Reaction score
I like the way this looks. I will check out your show. The roster seems lacking a bit though.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I'll give your show a chance, although didn't you have a "GWF" before? o_O Just saying. Anyway, not a whole lot to say, besides i'll review if you get a show up. And definitely the most intriguing part is the Genesis title, as i'm a fan of building women up to face the guys and you're open to that possibility at least. Best of luck not dropping this.

seX-Power

Reaction score
The fact that there is no backstory at all turns me off, despite what you might think. It just makes you look lazy. And I'm fairly certain there's already been a GWF for you. Nevertheless, I'll check out the first show to see how you've progressed recently.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
f4n192.png

GWF Hazard Premiere Preview
Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
April 5th, 2010

~ In the first ever televised showcasing of GWF talent, and it's wrestler, we are coming to fan's all over the world live from the home of the Vikings; right in the heart of the West of the US. After months of hype, public announcements, confrences, you name it. GWF Financial Backer, and Chairman of Activities, Urbano Mederos, did all he can to make sure his promotion would make the necessary impact on the industry. To begin the show, we've been promised a special address from the chairman, discussing GWF's first pay per view broadcast, and GWF's most prized possesion, and championship; the GWF Championship. To find out what news breaking announcement Mr. M plans on making, you'll have to tune into GWF Hazard's first live episode. Mr. M also stated that a General Manager WILL be appointed by the end of the night. No body, not even GWF employee's have an idea on who the GM will be. There's only one way to find out what colossal announcement Mr. M has to announce, and who our GM will be! & that's by tuning into the GWF Premiere! Will you be watching?

~ Also featured on what is sure to be an incredible show, is some action from GWF's Tag Team Division featuring two of the most explosive teams on the roster. In one corner will be the duo that is sure to be the future corner stones of the wrestling industry, "The Priceless One" Ted Dibiase Junior, and his companion, "The Wrestler's Dream" Cody Rhodes. These two have proven to have unremarkable talent in the past, taking on the likes of some of GWF's most seasoned competitors like John Cena, and Triple H. But on the Hazard Premiere, they face two stars who are just as hungry, and talented. Not much is known about the challengers to Team Priceless' Open Challenge, but they have been said to be very experienced in the squared circle, and one wonders if they can spoil the night of our young stars. Will Team Priceless overcome the odds, and prove once again, that they are the golden children of this generation of wrestling, or will our suprise team suprise Dibiase & Rhodes on the Hazard Debut?

~ Along with all this incredible action on the debut show of Hazard, there will be a match that has been dreamed about for month. Ever since the first GWF Press Conference, an interaction between two men caused some sparks, and confliction, as Shelton Benjamin had just declared gold around his waist, come GWF's first month, one man, just as decorated, and talented as "The Golden Standard" spoke out. This man was "The Fallen Angel", Christopher Daniels. With quite the resume, and talent to go along, he quickly took Shelton up on his words, and declared that at the first ever Hazard, these two will face off one on one in a match. Shelton, not being able to refuse a challenge, stepped right back up to the podium, and asked the crowd if they wanted to see the match. The crowd's response was obvious, and Daniels had his answer. At the Hazard Premiere, Shelton Benjamin would face Christopher Daniels. Two different backgrounds, two resume's of similair success. Who will walk out of the ring with his hand raised?

~ Not to mention, the voices of Hall of Famer's Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler will be talking us through the night, because without them, boy would Hazard suck. Also on the show, will be "The Instant Classic" Christian, former world champion; "The Game" Triple H, the only Olympic Gold Medalist in the wrestling Industry; Kurt Angle, and the face of professional wrestling today; John Cena all making suprise appearances. To find out just who actually shows up to the biggest event of the new decade, watch the GWF Hazard Premiere on Spike!TV!

For all of this, and more, tune in to 9/8C on Spike!TV.