Glamarella: How Much Longer?

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I think we can all agree that these two provide some good comedy on Raw. But I don't know how much longer the two can stay together. Comedy acts can only lost so long, and these two would be nearing their last few months. I wouldn't mind seeing Marella cost Phoenix the Women's Title, then have them face for the IC Title on Raw, just for a comedy blowoff. Santino somehow flukes a win.

Thoughts?

seX-Power

I would prefer the other way around, with Beth costing Santino the Intercontinental title to somebody like Regal. Both people then stay heel, and have a comedy match for the Women's title. Santino wins, but can't be an official champion so he vacates the title or gives it back to Beth. As long as it goes back to Melina i'm happy. As for Glamarella give them 2 months tops, with tension likely occuring before that. They then go their separate ways and it all finishes.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Didn't they already tease us with the possible breakup the other week when Santino was on the phone with someone else? I saw it two weeks ago on RAW but didn't see anything further on it this week although I missed the first hour. I figure Santino will cost Beth the Women's Title then she will beat Santino for the IC and everybody will be complaining about her winning and ruining the IC title.

Moonlight Drive

I believe they will continue this angle till Santino grows stale with his 'Honk-a-meter'. It'll end up as a downward spiral, Marella costs Pheonix the womens title, he regains her trust. Next week she catches him cheating or something, then we get IC Champ Beth, Chyna V2 if you will.

The Rated R CMStar

Santino Marella is already getting stale. I don't whose call it is to give Santino 3 segments per Raw, but it's a really, really bad idea

chessarmy

I'm hoping that it ends soon before it gets stale. They're still semi funny right now, but I feel the shelf life for this team isn't very long (like most comedy gimmicks) so I expect them two break up within the next few months

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I say maybe Cyber Sunday.

Beth will see Santino with some other girl and then when the match for his title happens that might she will screw him out the title or make it a DQ or something.

But I see her turning on him at Cyber Sunday.

punkchick

Reaction score
Glam i am tired of her with that belt wwe should have it be to maria kanellis

CenaMark54

Santino looked pretty badass when he cut that promo with blood draining from his mouth.

Maybe this can become the beginning of a ruthless heel version of Santino. The comedy is great, but it won't allow him to progress.

I say, gradually, turn him into a serious heel as he gets closer to the Honky Donkey Mans record, as the stress of the record begins to build on Santino.

When he is one week shy of the record, have the Glamazon inadvertantly cost him the belt. Then Santino can beat down Beth and move onto a Main Event program.

seX-Power

^ I'm sorry I doubt that will happen. Santino wont main event becuas ethis comedy gimmick has stained his chances of ever seriously achieving something. I dont see him being a ruthless heel and after the meter angle I see him in another comedy angle. Generic heel or non comedic racial heel at best, but I dont see him being a dangerous and feared heel.

Ballin

Reaction score
How about they last untill Wrestlemania 25 (Santino should be getting close to the Honk-O-Meter) and Beth costs Santino the title while later that night Santino does the same for Beth. See, if you build Santino up this long on the Honk-o-Meter it would be tragic for him to lose it while keeping Beth in the same position.

Evil Austin

I have a feeling that when Santino's HOnk a Tonk a meter gets a bit higher and he beats some more guys on the roster I have a feeling that his next challenge will be Beth Pehenoix (after a few months) and not sure of the outcome but possibly Santino wns keeping his pride and then Beth I don't know leaves him for hurting a girl or something.

Moonlight Drive

How about they last untill Wrestlemania 25 (Santino should be getting close to the Honk-O-Meter) and Beth costs Santino the title while later that night Santino does the same for Beth. See, if you build Santino up this long on the Honk-o-Meter it would be tragic for him to lose it while keeping Beth in the same position.
He'd be just about half way by then.

But Santino couldnt make it as a ruthless heel imo. His gimmick is comedy, that's how he got over, and that is how he will stay over. Try to make him ruthless and it will flop and end up comedy anyway. It's not like you can wipe away his ridiculous accent and make him a clean cut American, that's something TNA would do. Marella will fail if taken out of his current gimmick.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I actually really want them to stay together there gold. I dont see why they wouldent be able to stay together for longer than a couple of months.