Girls, 2 and 5, are shot while playing in Bronx

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Greatest Raw Moment?

There have been many great moments in Raw history but my question to you is what do you think was the greatest Raw moment? Here are three of mine...

1-2-3 Kid (X-Pac) defeats Razor Ramon (Scott Hall)- This was a great moment on Raw because it was one of the first times you ever seen a jobber upset one of the major stars. I remember 1-2-3 Kid kept jobbing to Doink and Mr. Hughes then he defeats Razor Ramon who at the time was a pretty big star...I think this was one of the earlier moments that made Raw "must-see" tv and where anything can happen.

Austin Stuns McMahon- The first Stone Cold Stunner delivered to McMahon was definately one of my top 10 moments in Raw history considering it started the entire 3-4 year rivalry between the two which had never been seen before in wrestling.

Rock/Hogan- The first time these two icons went face to face. This was a crazy moment. And the challenge by The Rock damn near shook the wrestling industry. This was a historic moment in Raw history not to mention WWE history.

So what do you think was the greatest Raw moments?

xtremebadass

I got alot of RAW moments...

The Rock "Concert"!
Goldberg's debut
Rock and Hogan
Matt Hardy's attack on Edge backstage

There are so many, watch RAW 10th Anniversary and you will see most of them before 2003.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yea i got the raw 10th aniversery on dvd its great.

Some include Kurt Angles moonsault off the cage.Austins beer truck.Angles milk truck.Foley in the hospital.Mark and Mae and the hand,Shane "buying" WCW,HBK vs Cena for an hour,Owen and Eddie tribute shows,Bischoff becomes GM,Santino wins gold,Flair returns as co owner,HBK returns and joins nWo,and many more but my favorite was the whole Matt Hardy/Edge story when matt came back and attacked edge I almost shit myself that imo was the best storyline ever.

xtremebadass

I still dont know if the Edge Matt Hardy thing was planned or not, that had to have been real

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah that was great cuz ya knew Matt Hardy really hated Edge. It led to some good matches, The Loser leaves Raw Ladder Match, The steel cage match. It just sucks Matt had to lose that feud.

Montana

I agree with all the ones mentioned. A Couple others i like was the original ECW invading Raw. Sabu botching a stunt off the raw set. That was memorable to me.

Austin driving the zamboni into the ring, and "getting vince" was great bc i was there.

HBK throwing piss on vince (idk, i thought that was really funny)

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Here are some moments:

Austin Appreciation Night - People are celebrating Austin's win. Kurt Angle comes out with a milk truck and starts throwing milk cartins at them all. That goes too slow so Angle gets a hose and hoses down everyone in the ring with milk. Angle then celebrates by drinking two cartins of milk.

Austin Brings Out Beer Truck - Similiar to Austin Appreciation Night Stone Cold brings out a beer truck to the ring and hoses down Vince Mchmahon and some other people with beer.

Y2J Debuts On Raw - Y2J's debut on Raw, rants about The Rock.

Stone Cold and Kane Kidnap Paul Bearer - Starts with Stone Cold knocking out Undertaker backstage. For some reason Paul Bearer wants to take Kane to the mental institution. Stone Cold dresses up the knocked out Undertaker like Kane so Undertaker is actually taken. With Undertaker out of the building Stone Cold and Kane kidnap Paul Bearer and take him to the ring. They do some things to him in the ring and it ends with Paul Bearer being thrown into the sewer headfirst.

Kairi

Reaction score

shooter^

Two young girls -- one 2, the other 5 -- were struck by stray bullets while playing yesterday in The Bronx, police said.
The toddler was in extremely critical condition.
The 20-year-old intended target was shot in the back just hours after he got into a fight with the suspect, police sources said.

The most seriously injured child, Patience Boyd, was with her mother just outside their apartment building on East 181st Street in West Farms, along with at least 10 other youngsters, when the shots rang out.
The three victims were standing near each other at around 7:45 p.m. when a gang of thugs approached and the gunman began firing wildly from about 50 feet. A witness heard at least five shots.

Another witness said, "There were a whole bunch of kids playing outside. It was peaceful. A whole bunch of guys come and just start shooting at the crowd.
"It all happened really quick. Everyone was running away."
A shocked resident saw the man "lying on the ground, bleeding everywhere."
Patience was struck in the head, and the older girl was grazed in the neck.
Patience was at Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital last night, while the 5-year-old was in stable condition at St. Barnabas.

The man, whose name was withheld, was also in stable condition.
No arrests were made but police are looking for Luis Moore of the Bronx in connection with the shooting. Police believe only one man in the gang fired.
After the earlier dispute a block from the shooting scene, the suspected shooter warned the victim he'd be back for him, according to the sources.
The victim has at least two prior arrests. In February, he was charged with weapons possession after being picked up with a loaded gun near the scene of last night's shooting.

He was also charged with menacing in December.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 520x350.

Tragic: Cops investigate the scene after two kids, 2 and 5, are shot in stray-bullet horror in the Bronx.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler