Gimmick Wars #3: Hulk Hogan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favorite Hulk Hogan Gimmick?

• Hulk hogan

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Bonus choice

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
maxresdefault.jpg

Tv Debut 1977
Hulk Hogan: An an iconic, semi-retired professional wrestler. He is best known for saying his prayers, taking his vitamins and allowing his Hulkamania to run wild all over the 80s and 90s, brother! As Hogan's career continued to skyrocket, he became the most iconic name associated with professional wrestling in the United States and in many countries across the globe.

hulk-hogan.jpg

Hollywood Hulk Hogan: At Bash at the Beach in 1996, during a six-man tag team match pitting The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) against WCW loyalists, Hogan interfered on behalf of Nash and Hall, attacking Randy Savage, thereby becoming a villainous character for the first time in nearly fifteen years.[95] After the match, Hogan delivered a promo, accosting the fans and WCW for under-appreciating his talent and drawing power, and announcing the formation of the New World Order (nWo). Hogan grew a beard alongside his famous mustache and dyed it black, traded his red and yellow garb in for black and white clothing, often detailed with lightning bolts, and renamed himself "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan

87-04_zpsd4tdgels.jpg

Bonus Gimmick
Debuted in 2005
Mr.America: Hulk Hogan Is Mr. America. In 2003, an agitated Vince McMahon wanted Hulkamania to end for good, so he forced Hulk Hogan to sit out the remainder of his WWE contract. (And No its not Hulk Hogan!!!)

mramerica_display_image.jpg

What's your pick?

@Solidus you should handle Gimmick Wars #4

Reactions: Thou Confidential

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Hollywood was that dude............ NWO baby!

Reactions: Thou Confidential

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Hogan, BROTHER. But, I guess he was fine as Hollywood Hogan, DUDE.

• Haha
Reactions: The Phenom

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I enjoyed his work as the Adonis from the beach, but I think his most impactful was Hulkamania Hogan. It was the most innocent too.

Reactions: The Phenom

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Don't think calling people Nopes automatically dresses you in a white hood, saluting the grand dragon and waving the confederate flag.