*gigantic spoiler* Another return at a house show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, maybe this was a test for Taker see if he could go. Or to make us tune in. Or for him to get back in shape.

But this pretty much confirms Rock/Cena, so... :downer:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
Well, maybe this was a test for Taker see if he could go. Or to make us tune in. Or for him to get back in shape.

But this pretty much confirms Rock/Cena, so... :downer:

I can't believe I'm disappointed for an Undertaker return, but I just do not want to see him at Wrestlenania this year if he's dragging Punk with him. :downer:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I can't believe I'm disappointed for an Undertaker return, but I just do not want to see him at Wrestlenania this year if he's dragging Punk with him. :downer:

Taker is WM. Deal with it. :pity2:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Well, it's pretty much what I said in previous threads. I'm happy that I'll get to see Punk/Taker, but that means we'll have Rock/Cena II... :damnn:

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Oh so this gives me a match to watch at Wrestlemania as I am not keen on watching Rock vs Cena II and Berty vs Swaggy crap. Thank god Taker is back. But why did they make him return on live evnet? Probably to get more ratings for Raw and to test Taker's in ring situation. This must be a privilage to Barrett, Sheamus and Sandow.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
they could throw us a curve ball and have Ryback, Taker and Punk vs The Shield at mania. But I doubt that, wonder what his role will be at raw tomorrow. It'll most likely be to set up a feud with whoever his WM opponent will be.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
His fault for putting it in the freaking SmackDown section.

Bro, are you Blue?

- Wade Barrett, Randy Orton and Ricardo Rodriguez commented on The Undertaker's return at last night's WWE SmackDown live event in Waco, Texas:

It was supposed to be in Smackdown section.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Topic was about Taker, and him returning inevitably to face CM Punk on RAW. Learn2section.

Him returning at a SmackDown Live Event. It's not like he returned and was like, R.I.P CM Punk. No indication.
Might as well merge threads smart one.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
they could throw us a curve ball and have Ryback, Taker and Punk vs The Shield at mania. But I doubt that, wonder what his role will be at raw tomorrow. It'll most likely be to set up a feud with whoever his WM opponent will be.

Why would Punk go against The Shield? He's not turning face before Mania and not for awhile after Mania either (assuming he does feud with Brock in the fall.) The Shield just helped Punk defeat Ryback twice, I doubt they would become on good terms with each other all of a sudden. I also hate Undertaker being in a tag match for Mania.

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
Knock knock, Mr Undertaker, its your old friend, open up! I know you hear me Taker. You can't hide from me forever. My father, Time, told me he caught up with you a few years ago but you still don't want to face me like a man! -Your best Buddie, Retirement.

Am i the only one who wishes he'd just get lost already? More for his own well being than anything else? Don't want to see him die in the ring, or worse. He can still put on a good match, once a year, but come on, let him go rest in peace, WWE!

For those who wonder "what's worse than dying in the ring" see Hulk Hogan.

~Three Said That~

Reactions: Snowman1

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
leojay said:
1361677845557.png

1361678765157.jpg

It's happening brother!

EDIT: Should probably check better before making threads :upset:

HELLO HE WAS ON SMACKDOWN NOW RAW! IT WAS CALL SMACKDOWN HOUSE SHOW! NOT RAW!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
HELLO HE WAS ON SMACKDOWN NOW RAW! IT WAS CALL SMACKDOWN HOUSE SHOW! NOT RAW!

I said that but Crayluminati overpowered me. :neymar2: