GIF your reaction when DB jobs to HHH or Batista at Mania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNA Sucks

Jobber
Reaction score
You people wouldn't have lasted during the Funk Brisco days. If the top babyface isn't handed everything on a platter right off the bat... HE'S BEING BURIED OMGZZZ!!!

Fucking hell.

It's called foreplay. I would suggest that you should learn about it, so your girlfriends/boyfriends can get get a bit of pleasure in the bedroom. As it stands I'm sure it's a dismal and SHORT affair.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You people wouldn't have lasted during the Funk Brisco days. If the top babyface isn't handed everything on a platter right off the bat... HE'S BEING BURIED OMGZZZ!!!

Fucking hell.

It's called foreplay. I would suggest that you should learn about it, so your girlfriends/boyfriends can get get a bit of pleasure in the bedroom. As it stands I'm sure it's a dismal and SHORT affair.

Has anyone said he's being buried (srs question I have no idea)

The Showstopper1

The Artiste
Reaction score

Fucking hell.

If this is gonna be the average thing now with the merge...........:upset:

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If this is gonna be the average thing now with the merge...........:upset:
There will be a shitty period, but eventually the lame asses will piss off and we will gain a few new solid users from it.

whoa. I was just positive about something relating to new members

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
not-mad-amazed.gif
Thought you were a DB guy. Cool.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
There will be a shitty period, but eventually the lame asses will piss off and we will gain a few new solid users from it.

just like the MP buyout.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score

That's a first since you said something positive about a noob when I first joined....

Status
Not open for further replies.