Giant Bangladesh earthquake could put 140mn lives at risk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Up to 140 million lives could be at risk from a potentially massive earthquake in Bangladesh, according to a new study. The research found that pressure is building along a fault line situated underneath the most densely-populated nation on Earth.

The research, published in the journal Nature Geoscience on Monday, found that a juncture between major tectonic plates in the region is locked and mounting with stress.

'Megathrust': Giant Bangladesh earthquake could put 140mn lives at risk, study says

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
I'm more concerned with your usage of RT as your only source for everything.

But shit, RIP Bangladesh.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
RT is amazing. They bury everything that isn't Russian.

But Bangladesh has suffered the worst of the worst. Some of the worlds worst Typhoons, tornados, famines, floods, wars and earthquakes.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Why is that a concern? lol
I just have my doubts about them as a good news source considering their reputation for being a propaganda outlet for the Russian government, though that doesn't really apply in news stories like this.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I just have my doubts about them as a good news source considering their reputation for being a propaganda outlet for the Russian government, though that doesn't really apply in news stories like this.

I don't usually post political stuff, so I don't think that really matters. Also, the same can be said about American news outlets. RT tends to share more interesting stuff from all over the world from what I've seen.

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am tempted to check them Illuminati cards.... So.... Tempted... :dale:

Reactions: Swift