Ghostbusters

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grym Reaper

Reaction score
Long-time fan of both movies (including the second which I think is sorely underrated and gets a lot of unfair scorn) and also love the cartoon series and the 2009 video game which essentially is the third movie in game form. Any other fans here? Both movies are among my all-time favorites and I've seen them both endlessly, so rewatchable and entertaining. They're the quintessential Horror-Comedies with just as many laughs as scares and both are infinitely quotable and have so many great moments. The Terror Dogs, library ghost, Stay Puft, Vigo, the river of slime, the Scoleri Brothers, the Statue Of Liberty, etc. both movies are so awesome. Can't wait to see them both again in HD after getting them on Blu-ray.