Ghost Video's/ other

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Insane Asylum:
200.gif
@Grievous :D

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Precocial - Wikipedia

Cool. Scientific example for ya:

Precocial animals are independent upon birth. These would be horses, some birds and dolphins.

How can these animals be born "knowing" how to walk, fly or swim without being taught first?

The brain has never learned it. It's living in an environment it's never seen before.

The animal is born basically "knowing" without its brain telling it.

Once the animal dies, it's (immaterial) soul COULD live independent of its brain and function in the earth without its body. In other words, be a ghost.

Precocial animals are everywhere. The ghost part is something I believe is entirely possible.

There is biological component to instinct. I won't go into it too deep at the moment, but cognitive psychology has studied this and there is a lot of evidence that shows that instinct becomes encoded in DNA. So in actuality, the brain HAS learned it. It learned it because it was passed down from parents who had the same instinct.

I am not saying there is not a religious component to it. I believe in God and in turn that he would be responsible for instinct. But the biological component IS there. It's been pretty much proven through studies of the brain and behavior.

I'm also not saying that the instinct doesn't come from the spirit. However, it is encoded in the DNA and it's very possible that the soul or God put it there. I dunno, but it is encoded.

I'm also not saying that there is no such thing as ghosts. But I have only seen one YouTube video of a ghost encounter that I believe was not faked and that was the Horton Mine Video. Every ghost video posted in this thread is fake. Everyone was easily debunked already by channels that do that. But the Horton Mine video, that might be real.

Reactions: Swift

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
There is biological component to instinct. I won't go into it too deep at the moment, but cognitive psychology has studied this and there is a lot of evidence that shows that instinct becomes encoded in DNA. So in actuality, the brain HAS learned it. It learned it because it was passed down from parents who had the same instinct.

I am not saying there is not a religious component to it. I believe in God and in turn that he would be responsible for instinct. But the biological component IS there. It's been pretty much proven through studies of the brain and behavior.

I'm also not saying that the instinct doesn't come from the spirit. However, it is encoded in the DNA and it's very possible that the soul or God put it there. I dunno, but it is encoded.

I'm also not saying that there is no such thing as ghosts. But I have only seen one YouTube video of a ghost encounter that I believe was not faked and that was the Horton Mine Video. Every ghost video posted in this thread is fake. Everyone was easily debunked already by channels that do that. But the Horton Mine video, that might be real.

Not here discredit your research, just giving my take:

Does that research include just the human primate? Since humans are not precocial, it's theoretical to believe their brains prioritize function in the same way.

Also, precociality isn't limited to mammals but birds as well. Unless I'm given proof that precocial animal are born with this biological instinct from birth I can't completely buy your argument.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
What Would Your Vampire Name Be?
My Result;

Aryzil Snowstep

Pronunciation: (AH-riz-ill)
Affiliation: Neutral

You are confident yet quiet, and you are loyal to no one but yourself. You do not take sides-- ever-- and you'll only help someone else if they're on the brink of death. You despise dating, seeing it as a frivolous waste of time. You don't have to worry about fights or arguments with friends because you don't have any close friends-- you prefer it that way. You can't stand hot weather and you just don't get cold.
You aren't violent, but not exactly gentle either

Last edited: