'Ghost' photo spooks experts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
- Idoitic thing to say -

Nation

Anyone who doesn't believe in ghosts is ignorant. Seriously watch ghost hunters. I mean I can understand a little if your skeptic but if you completely just down the theory then that's bull. I've had my own experience once but even before that I did believe in them.

Reaction score
Jimmy that picture of that ghost is opaque. I believe you mean transparent.

Its always weird to see this kind of stuff, however you can see something in both sides of the window. Beside the plastic look, or the detail in the zoom, or whatever. I want to know why every other window is lit up in some way, and that ONE is dark lol. And the other windows right beside it and stuff is in the shadows too, it is also the only one with a gate or barred or whatever. Interesting to say the least but this picture has too many inconsistencies to like really make me believe. Photoshopping or not lol.

To Nation, Ghost Hunters is a very interesting show. Whether or not I can completely believe anything they show on TV, it is interesting none the less. I dont discount the theory, but I believe it is one of those things that for you to truly believe something has to happen to YOU personally. But paranormal stuff like this is fun to look at!

Moonlight Drive

Ghost Hunters? Rofl. Some actor fakes some sort of epileptic fit and suddenly he's 'speaking to ghosts'?

This picture is bullshit. Without the zoomed in version, there is literally nothing that resembles a person. It's digital trickery, probably just some company showing off their new software.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
To me, it looks like a painting of a person, and the background of the painting is black to blend in with the darkness, giving the illusion that there's a person standing there.

Kizza

How come in the zoomed out picture, there are two bits of fence, but zoomed in there is only one?

CT Styles

I'm not sure whether I believe in them as there's that part of you that wants to think it's real.

EDIT @ Kizza: Do you mean the brick wall sort of thing to the right of the zoomed in. That splits the middle zoomed out.

John

^ There is 3 fences on both pictures. Are you hallucinating, Kizza?

LKP

It could be a ghost it could be not. I believe in ghosts having had an experience before. But people who don't believe either are scared or just don't want to believe that they walk among us.

Kirsty

Reaction score
This was on the news last night and they said it was a woman in the pic.

Imo, i don't really care if ghosts do or don't exist, if they do, good for them and if they don't...meh.

Angelica Haze

Reaction score
I very well believe in ghosts after having several experiences with them myself but something about that pic just smarts of forgery.

C4

That doesn't even look like a ghost.

And it's too unclear to say that it's a man from the 14th century or the 21st century.
It's all bullshit propaganda, don't believe this stuff.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Jimmy that picture of that ghost is opaque. I believe you mean transparent.

Gah. This is true.

If I'm honest I do like to suspend my disbelief sometimes in order to try and scare myself when it comes to things like this. But at the end of the day that's all it is: a suspension of rational thought.