GH Layout

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slash

Reaction score
Just a little design i made for Guitar Hero scores i had all the text in the boxs but someone was a douchebag and deleted it so heres the copy.

GuitarHerocopy.jpg

Inside the longer box there was the bands name and song and in the smaller sized one is where you put the score into. There is 40 box's because there are 40 main campaign songs.

Stewiecopy.png

also a signature I made for a friend.

Weebo

Reaction score
looks real good, I like the clean look it has. But nothing really great that stands out. Where will this be used at. 7/10

Reaction score
nice and simple layout, personally i would use red boxes. btw ur username looks weird when its not red

Slash

Reaction score
I know man I know haha i hate the blue name. For Weebo i don't know what i was making it for I just got bored and was like i haven't used photoshop for a while and that is what came to be.