GFX LEAGUE 3.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
oooooooooooooooooooooooooh - ok - I have sigs turned off - tired of having to scroll so long for 1 page of posts, lol. Warrior was active in the league - good luck man.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but I am gonna state - IF you can get at least 9 other GFXer's to join - I WILL be involved - as a participant - I don't wanna make matches or run this but I will be in matches. Just for you -WarriUnderRatedKlidester-

seX-Power

Maybe instead of a league you could just treat us to a series of battles. Kinda similiar but an informal thing, where if people can't make a battle a replacement can be found. Idk, just a suggestion.

Klide

^ could work. Ill probably do that first to get everything situated thanks :)

Beer

Ok how am i a random? If you want to run then by all mean go ahead. Id be glad to see how you run it!

You go girl!

TK and jwind were the only constants in any of the leagues we had (other than myself) - Gards will BAIL as soon as you give her something other than a simple sig. Weebo - no one likes his attitude because for some strange reason he thinks he's better than everyone else and likes the nascar, zzzzzzzzzzzz.... No one would follow Weebo running the league.

Klide - what was your username before?

Pretty sure Gards isn't a girl.

Sorry for the double post but I am gonna state - IF you can get at least 9 other GFXer's to join - I WILL be involved - as a participant - I don't wanna make matches or run this but I will be in matches. Just for you -WarriUnderRatedKlidester-

What's up with all the hyphons?

SnackZ

Reaction score
I - like - hyphens - do you not? - why? - why not? - I'm pretty sure Gards is not a guy so he/she can post a pic to prove it - otherwise she'll be a she

seX-Power

I - like - hyphens - do you not? - why? - why not? - I'm pretty sure Gards is not a guy so he/she can post a pic to prove it - otherwise she'll be a she

Humpback-whale.jpg

With his mother.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Humpback-whale.jpg

With his mother.

LMFAO!!!! Mother of the Year for sure!!!!!

re: Gards - just messing with you man - called you a girl because you always backed out of challenges and no showed damn near every PPV and complained about everything. Sorry if I offended you...or your mom, lol!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
LMFAO!!!! Mother of the Year for sure!!!!!

re: Gards - just messing with you man - called you a girl because you always backed out of challenges and no showed damn near every PPV and complained about everything. Sorry if I offended you...or your mom, lol!

Lol, I always started but never finished. And lol.

Lubay

Reaction score
I haven't had much gfx practice, but I would not mind helping out and joining the league again.

Klide

I appreatiate it Luby. you'll take on Gards Jr. in the GFX warZone in a few days.