GFX LEAGUE 3.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Ok so im trying to re-launch the GFX League together with Gards Jr.
The GFX League section has been dead for awhile. While the IWF is trying to improve i thought id take action aswell. So lets start off the GFX League better and stronger than ever before!
Even with no experience as a GFX'er try it out.

People in:
-Klide
-Gards Jr.
-Jwind
-C4
-Lubay
-Weebo
-Jachson

SnackZ

Reaction score
Sorry - no time for this. Good luck tho. May be a surprise entrant if I have time.

Klide

Thanks SnackZ hopefully i can put this league on the map like you did.

Klide

really appreciate it jwind.
At least 3 more people min. come on GFX'ers

Weebo

Reaction score
What the heck. How are all these random people getting a chance to run the GFX League and when I offer to do it I pretty much get yelled at?

PeepShow

Because you suck at GFX. How many times do people have to tell you?

Klide

Ok how am i a random? If you want to run then by all mean go ahead. Id be glad to see how you run it!

SnackZ

Reaction score
TK and jwind were the only constants in any of the leagues we had (other than myself) - Gards will BAIL as soon as you give her something other than a simple sig. Weebo - no one likes his attitude because for some strange reason he thinks he's better than everyone else and likes the nascar, zzzzzzzzzzzz.... No one would follow Weebo running the league.

Klide - what was your username before?