• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GFX competition

Rogue

After talking to Coon earlier I thought it would be cool if we did a type of GFX competition every so often. The competition would either take place every two weeks or once a month, and the winners would be picked by voting. It wouldn't just be a wrestling themed competition, it would depend on what the previous winner picks as the winner gets to pick the next theme. Besides being able to pick the next theme the incentive for winners is still undecided, we've discussed things such a forum cash reward and a shot at an award that may be introduced later. If you have any ideas on the incentive for winners feel free to mention it in this thread.

Gurafiku

Jobber
I thought I would be, the first theme would be what?

sorry use google for translate english not very best
ソーリー

Edvy

The Artiste
Once a Month sounds nice to they can be broken down into categories

AOTW AND SOTW
SIGNATURE OF THE WEEK

If In need of a Banner please PM me

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Oops, accidentally voted for once every 2 weeks. I think it's a good idea for once every month.