Getting to know each other better

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crash

Reaction score
You probably haven't listened to them properly

I don't need to, I listened enough to the album Morning Glory to see what kind of music they do and while I respect it and recognize they are talented musicians, it isn't a band that I want to listen to daily. That's all! :)

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I don't need to, I listened enough to the album Morning Glory to see what kind of music they do and while I respect it and recognize they are talented musicians, it isn't a band that I want to listen to daily. That's all! :emoji_slight_smile:
Poor taste in music bro

Crash

Reaction score
Poor taste in music bro

Wow, okay I really tried to be friendly and diplomatic with you and you just come up with "Poor taste in music bro". I tried to call for a truce with you, then you said on the King Kong Bundy thread that lissa made after I made one "This thread is better anyway" and now once again you show that you just want to troll me and get me upset. Seriously why are you doing this?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Wow, okay I really tried to be friendly and diplomatic with you and you just come up with "Poor taste in music bro". I tried to call for a truce with you, then you said on the King Kong Bundy thread that lissa made after I made one "This thread is better anyway" and now once again you show that you just want to troll me and get me upset. Seriously why are you doing this?
Just a joke bro. With the King Kong Bundy thread, I just wanted to throw lissa a bone. Poster a well spirited thread. Gotta back they guy up. Posted some good pics. Appreciate he's enthusiasm for wrestling

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Still haven't listened to all their stuff after all these years. I can say that I hate most of Noel's solo stuff. As far as favorite song, maybe Cigarettes & Alcohol or Don't Look Back