Getting Rid of The Guest Hosts..?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- The idea of ending the guest host storyline on RAW has been discussed with the idea being to use a big name as the full-time General Manager of the brand.

I think it's about time.. I mean there were some great hosts like Jesse Ventura but seriously, It has to stop. I think Bret's a great choice since he did sign a lengthy contract with the WWE why not make him boss for Raw. He brings ratings and is one of the greats who stepped in the squared-circle.

iamironman

Reaction score
theare are still sevral people on my list of great guest hosts they havent used

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Jeremy Piven was the best guest host out of all of them, they should've stopped right there. Its gotten HELLA stale because the hosts won't really participate with true matches like Piven did, I mean he messed up his elbow having the balls to get thrown by Cena off a Fireman's Carry onto a gang of wrestlers.

Piven goes hard for that.....

PeepShow

Jeremy Piven was the best guest host out of all of them, they should've stopped right there. Its gotten HELLA stale because the hosts won't really participate with true matches like Piven did, I mean he messed up his elbow having the balls to get thrown by Cena off a Fireman's Carry onto a gang of wrestlers.

Piven goes hard for that.....

I like Ari Gold and all, but this is a joke right?

noumenon

Ventura would be ideal. I think it would more than likely be someone already on the roster... don't know who though.

Wordlife

^ROFL!

JBL as GM would be so kickass I swear. We all know kayfabe wise we hate him, but off of that shit you know he was great both in ring, on mic, and with Cole announcing SD

MizMasta3000

The worst guest host was Freddie Prinze Jr. I dont even remember the show he was so boring

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Simon Cowell: (shaking head) That match was absolutely atrocious. Simply, the worst performance we have ever seen on this show. Ever.

This Guy

Piven was a horriable host. You don't remember Freddie because he got RKOed in the first segment and you didn't see him for the rest of the show.

For Celebs the best Host was Bob Barker. Shaq was pretty good too. Jesse Ventura wouldn't come back as a full time gm, I think Bret Hart would have made scense, but that doesn't seem to be the way they are going either. I wouldn't mind seeing JBL come back as the full time GM. But also with them doing the same angle again on Smackdown I could see Vickie moving back to Raw to be GM again or Teddy Long and Vickie becomes GM of Smackdown again.

MizMasta3000

Teddy will never leave SD. Its like HHH and Raw or Taker and SD