Getting fit? Top Tips!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
You most loikely have tried to get fit in this new year. You probly promised yourself this at the stroke of 11: 59: 59 as a New Years Resolution. Well heres the kicker 3/4 of you WILL fail, and it's not anyones fault but your own. Now before you get soem new clothes you try them on right? You look at how it suits you and if your a happy camper you buy it. This is what you will do with changing your body, you will try for the first month and because you have nto seen a cange you...well, say "F---- this!"

You are not seeing any change because you are doing it wrong, before you start you must research what your going to do to yourself. Here are some tips:

. DON'T concern yourself on buying expencive new clothes, old t-shirts and jogging bottoms will do, your not at the gym to pull, and...if you are, your covered in sweat so why bother

. DON'T spend too much money on your first gym, you are new, go to a s--- one for a year THEN if you must, join a fancy one

. DIET!! Yep, the word you all hate, I know youve seen those magazines that say you can slim without dieting, BS! Eating McDonalds all your life DOESN'T help

. RESEARCH, work out a routine specific to what you are aiming for, don't just go and use each machine for a smidge and expect to be a lean mean figh...(you get the point)

. Fight the pain barrier, you got a stich in your stomach and your telling yourself to stop and rest, WRONG, believe it or not, it's a good sign to feel slight pain, it will go away as your stamina increases. But do not continue if your in TOO much pain!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Home excersises are a great way to speed along your transaction into fitness...

. Steriods!! (Joking)

. Squats, THESE ARE TOUGH, before you hit your bed, do these, at first start with 150 squats, eventually you will get stronger and then you should be doing 500 to 600, (credit: Samoa Joe)

. Situps and pressups, do alot of these to give yourself a kick! Aswell as a head start in your muscle building

--------------------------------------------------------------------

These are great ways to help you to get to yuor dream fitness, I wrote over a week period making sure not to give you shaddy information. I have a year gym experiance so continue your research.

PeepShow

I think we all know about this. IDK about everyone else here, but it's not that we fail at it, we are just lazy in the first place.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Isn't it great being able to eat non-stop & not gain weight!