Get to know Sky (by asking questions)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
AMAs are the cool thing, right? Ask me anything (within reason), and I'll answer it

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
What is your favorite genre of Metal and who are your favorite bands of said genre?

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Who's your favorite wrestler?

Are you into sports at all?

What's your favorite movie?

What's your favorite tv show?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
What is your favorite genre of Metal and who are your favorite bands of said genre?
Well, if you were able to view my main Spotify playlist, you'd describe my tastes as "eclectic", if not "confusing". However, a few genres come up more than most, including symphonic metal of all kinds (Nightwish, Abigail Williams, Dimmu Borgir, Graveworm), power metal (Rhapsody of Fire, Helloween, Sonata Arctica, Lost Horizon), melodic death metal (Darkest Hour, Children of Bodom), progressive metal (Dream Theater, Protest the Hero), thrash metal (Testament, Anthrax)... you'll even find some instrumental shred guitar stuff in there. I tend to like things with a "depth of sound", if you understand my meaning.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Who's your favorite wrestler?
Difficult question right off the bat. Overall, I'd have to say a bit of a leftfield choice, Christopher Daniels. He had his career revival in TNA around the time I got into enjoying wrestling full-time, and everything he did was just so effective. Great talker, great in-ring. I'm sure I'd have enjoyed some of the "GOATs" if I'd not been too young to see them at their peak, too. Had I experienced Kurt Angle's peak while it was happening, that would have probably been my answer, but Daniels has the sentimental edge for me.

Are you into sports at all?
Football (soccer). I support my local team, who are in European competition later this month. Currently looking for new people to discuss the matter with

What's your favorite movie?
Life of Brian. The only movie that's a combined satire of blind religious following and Latin lesson.

What's your favorite tv show?
Take your pick of British panel games, but QI has always been the one I loved most. Facts can be fun - and not in a "cool-uncool teacher" sort of way, but a very real, adult way while still providing accessible entertainment.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Favorite Video Game :garrett

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Well, if you were able to view my main Spotify playlist, you'd describe my tastes as "eclectic", if not "confusing". However, a few genres come up more than most, including symphonic metal of all kinds (Nightwish, Abigail Williams, Dimmu Borgir, Graveworm), power metal (Rhapsody of Fire, Helloween, Sonata Arctica, Lost Horizon), melodic death metal (Darkest Hour, Children of Bodom), progressive metal (Dream Theater, Protest the Hero), thrash metal (Testament, Anthrax)... you'll even find some instrumental shred guitar stuff in there. I tend to like things with a "depth of sound", if you understand my meaning.
I honestly didn't look at your Spotfiy playlist since I assumed you needed a Spotfiy account to do so, and I don't have one. And I get what you mean by "Depth of Sound". Also, you examples of bands are great as well especially Graveworm, Rhapsody, and Children of Bodom.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I honestly didn't look at your Spotfiy playlist since I assumed you needed a Spotfiy account to do so, and I don't have one. And I get what you mean by "Depth of Sound". Also, you examples of bands are great as well especially Graveworm, Rhapsody, and Children of Bodom.
That's by choice tbh, I don't want people ripping on my music taste

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
That's by choice tbh, I don't want people ripping on my music taste
That is fine, and understandable as I get it. I am just use to people ripping on my taste on my music that I am numb to it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
"Lol look at this person over here enjoying things" Absolute loser mentality

Speaking of losers, who's your favorite all time jobber

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
"Lol look at this person over here enjoying things" Absolute loser mentality

Speaking of losers, who's your favorite all time jobber
I'm always most partial to the ones who come pre-packaged with their own gimmicks, so Brooklyn Brawler is always a good one, as he had a LOT of them. In terms of pure emotional connection, though, gotta be Fuego del Sol. He's a cult hero for a reason - because he never gives up. Sign him already

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
What are you most afraid of? Doesn’t have to be an animal or thunder or anything like that, could be something specific, like being alone. Just anything.