Get Switched on Switchy!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Yeah so ask me questions about, the thread isn't exactly here for anything else...

And also can CMS tell me what happened to my old thread?

Anyway, feel free to ask what you like...

Switchy

Reaction score
Andrew: TBH, I see no need for them with the main set of awards around. The slammy's used to be good when they were the main awards and both then and now I can't deny that it's well presented with good GFX but there is no use for them with the main set of awards around.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the HoF. As in the people who are already inducted and the qualifications on how one is to get in.

Evil Austin

Switchy - What are your thoughts on the following bookers out of ten.

DX_3:16
Andrew Walker
Anigma
King Lennie
Beer
Xtremehighflyer
Headfirst4Hardcore (spelling may be wrong)

Switchy

Reaction score
Andrew: Now with the HoF as a whole I pretty much agree that all 5 of the other guys in it all deserve to be there but I know for a fact that I don't. Now CMS tries saying that it isn't a club, I can't just join and leave and once I'm the the HoF that I can't get out of it. To me that doesn't make being in the HoF something to be proud of, being somewhere I don't want to be and not being aloud to leave is the same as kidnap.

But everyone else deserves to be in the HoF as they have achieved the things most people will never be able to achieve so I got no complaints there.

Now how you are inducted is a piss take and a half this year. Last year if I remember correctly the members were aloud to vote which is far better than this year with just XBA, CMS and Anugma because correct me if I'm wrong but the whole BTB sections opinions > CMS, XBA and Anigma's.

Now if any of you three visit this thread I would just like to switch roles and ask one of you three a question: What is the actual point of restricting votes to just the three of you? I mean surely you can agree that letting the whole section (or at least pick out a few trustworthy and experienced members who know some of the older bookers too) would be better as there is more variation in opinion.

And finally I don't think there should be three inductees this time, 2 at the most. The only one's I can really see is you (Andrew) and HFH. Now BKB was close but I see him in the same shoes as me when it comes to the HoF. Good booker but hasn't really got any achievemnts yet but I can tell you that won't last long with the progress he's making atm.

I never thouht my answer would be that long...

DX:
DX_3:16: 5/10
Andrew~Walker: 9.5/10
Anigma: 9/10
King Lennie: 6.5/10
Beer: 6.5/10
XHF: 7/10
HFH: 9/10

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm not and if I am then I'm unaware that I will be choosing who's going into the HOF this year.

Qwake

Who do is your fav person to write promos/matches for and why?

How would you rate gardsJr out of 10 :shifty:

What do you enjoy writing most, promos or matches?

Can I ask more questions later? :D

Switchy

Reaction score
Anigma: My mistake, for some reason I thought you were...

Leonard:
I used to have a few people who were my "favourites" but I don't nowadays really but if I had to choose someone it would be John Cena for promos and MVP for matches.

I would rate Gards 7.5/10, he'll have a much higher rating when he can stick to a BTB which if he does, will help him grow as a booker.

I enjoy writing matches the most. When I write matches it's so easy for me to zoom through it and still come out with a good match but when I write promos, I write a line and think "would he really say that" delete the line and rewrite and do that until I'm happy with the promo and I take forever.

Sure thing.

-TJ-

What's your thoughts on two OMEGA btbs that have surface in the Btb section lately?

And what are your expectations for them?

What do you think the next btb tournament will be?

Top five Underrated?

Most Overrated?

Most Overrated HOF'er?

Pros and Cons of the following?

DX
H4H
TJ
Switchy
CMS
XHF

Can I have five dollars?

How about a hug?

Can we be friends?

Switchy

Reaction score
TJ: Tbh I have only read 1 or 2 BTB's and have only just started getting back active in the section but I tok a glance at Gards and Levi's OMEGA BTB and they seem like an interesting combination of bookers and think they can work well together and they have a great set of guys to use as well.

As for the tournaments I reckon it'll just be another plain old match writing tourney in a couple of months but I don't really have much love for tourneys.

In no particular order:
DX_3:16, People say he is a shite booker because of their opinions of him as a person but you should give his booking a chance. He isn't one of the best I'll admit but he is still underrated.
TRI

Don't get me wrong, there are other peole who are underrated but those 2 or two of the main guys if you ask me.

I'd say I'm the most overrated, I'll admit myself I got great BTB'ing abilities but I am yet to prove myself.

If I'm most overrated booker I'm most overrated HoF'er too I guess.

DX: If you look at his booking he is pretty good overall and is in the better half of the bookers

He made a Simpson's BTB :p

H4H: He does amazingly with indy guys

We can't see him use guys like HHH, HBK, Cena etc...

-TJ-: I ain't gonna lie, I haven't read your writing in ages (like back when you were a noob) but if it's any consolation when I do read your writing I'll PM you your pro's and con's

Switchy: Great match writer and my promo's are decent too

Can't stick with a BTB long enough to show everbody these abilties

CMS: All round good booker, good matches, good storylines and good promo's and a good BTB to go with it

Overrated by many people but he can't really help that

XHF: Haven't read his writing either sorry.

Five dollars? Sorry, I'm English so I deal with £, not $ :p

Nah, your not my type

Yeah.

NOTE: Sorry if I am unable to answer questions about certain bookers I haven't been around for a while and missed out on a thing or two (or a lot more) so I may be slow on things but I'm reading more and more BTB's by the day so I should be back to my all-knowledgeable self soon enough.

seX-Power

Who is the one BTB-er on here that deserves more recognition?

Not somebody who is underrated, but somebody who is not rated at all and people forget about them. I would say comicgeekelly, who continues to produce good weekly shows in a long running BTB, but struggles to get deserved recognition.

Evil Austin

By the way thanks for your comments its much appreaciated. :p its Scotty Goldman now. Oh well. I got a question for you mr s.

Which is your favorite BTB you have done yourself like out of all the BTB's you have done which one of them was your favorite.