Get rid of ECW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ryansreviews

Reaction score
Its Tied to close with FCW and I hate seeing the wrestlers show up there with a new name and then back on FCW with the old one.

noumenon

But but but...if they cancel ECW...the prestigious SILVER MEDAL of the ECW title...WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO IT!?!?

noumenon

I heard that the new WWE Superstars show is going to have actual bigger names on it and they're going to try to not make it into another Heat or Velocity. If all goes well it might eliminate the need for ECW.
But seriously, until ECW isn't profitable at all to Vince I really don't see it going anywhere.

Beer

ECW should stay. When I watch, it's not too bad, tbh. In fact, it's pretty good. It's more like ROH, with more wrestling, less promos.

It's a great place for young stars and veterans who want to stay in the game. Keep ECW imo.

Kizza

Alot of times, I prefer to see ECW rather then RAW. I definitely prefer it to Smackdown, which just seems incredibly boring sometimes. But, as many people have said, or just Pat over and over, if it wasn't for ECW, the guys wouldn't have become big (CM Punk) or there would be guys not getting a chance to showcase their talent (Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger etc.) because RAW & Smackdown don't normally take on the young talent these days. Hell, it's even helped rejuvenate careers (Shelton, Miz & Morrison) by giving them that time to showcase their talent and giving them a chance to shine.

Airfixx

Get rid of ECW? ...Screw that!!! ...Give it another hour, move all the guys over that aren't getting any TV on Raw & SD(*) and give ALL the guys matches each week!!!

(*Look at Burchill.... He's even getting a win or two now... Kendrick & Zeke, Helmes, Ziggler & Noble would all benefit from similar.... May not have been necessary to release Cabanna either if they had this option too.)

Tell ya what though, I hope Tyson Kidd gets over quick and get's drafted to one of the other shows... Natalia is wasted as a valet and SD just lost their two best Divas what with Victoria retiring recently.

Beer Money Army

i actually don't mind ecw, It gives the youth talent a chance to show there skills..

Plus if you cancel the show, how are you going fit all those talent onto the other shows???