Get me some e-mail addresses stat!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
l5128c5f8f129ef59d4382eju3.jpg

So get me the em-mail addresses for:

Batista
Triple H
TNA roster
...(too tired for long list, just be creative and THINK!)

Rell

Reaction score
speaking of email addresses, does anyone here have a paid for email address, and are willing to let me sign up for some forum with it? Let me explain, the forum is strict, and since people kept creating aliases to post with, they changed the system. Now, people can only use paid email accounts, which makes it impossible to sign up using a fake email address. I mean, who in the hell would pay for more than one email address? Anyway, if someone would like to help the Rell cause, pm me please :08:

btw, why am I trying to sign up? Because my other account was banned for bullshit reasons :mad:

This Guy

^^so you can't create a new real hotmail account and use that?

Rell

Reaction score
^^so you can't create a new real hotmail account and use that?

Nope, it has to be the email my (or whoevers) isp provided me (or whoever) with, which sucks because when I upgraded to Roadrunner, they never actually gave me my information regarding email's and such.