Get In!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I did philosophy this year, and some guy did his presentation on Kant.

Not that I listened, it was too funny that it sounded like he kept saying cunt. >_>

thank for proving my point.

what's the point of having a serious debate here, where people thinks only about cunts, dicks, asses?

CT Styles

Most things I've done in my life are more rated R than what you've done.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
sure.15 years older, on a wrestling forum, claims to have done more than me in my life, without knowing anything about it.

JUST LOL

Moonlight Drive

I know I said I wouldn't post in HIAT again for a while (I'm such a filthy liar aren't I?) but James, there's something important you should know.

You don't win friends with salad.

That is all.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I know I said I wouldn't post in HIAT again for a while (I'm such a filthy liar aren't I?) but James, there's something important you should know.

You don't win friends with salad.

That is all.
everything is forgiven for you.

CT Styles

Italian said:
sure.15 years older, on a wrestling forum, claims to have done more than me in my life, without knowing anything about it.

Your posts make me assume.

You know nothing about mine as well. I guarantee mine's more exciting and more Rated R. I've committed acts that are Rated R for one.