Get In...I've got a Job!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
I am so chuffed as I now have a job. It's only a Saturday job in a restaurant but at the end of the day, I'm getting some money! I was wanting to know what everybody else does or did. I mean at a young age as I'm only 15 and am not legally allowed to work properly until 16. So how did everybody else make money at that age?

J

Well i had been baby sittin' since like 11 or 10...It works and got me some good money...but as of now...I don't have a job...hanv't had one since i turned 16...

Markz

Reaction score
Last job I had lasted 2 days.

Travis40

lmao, my parents won't let me work since they want me to keep my grades up and I wouldn't have time anyways since Baseball gets out at 5:30 every day and I'm always tired after that...so....yeah. My parents just give me money.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
worked at a grocery store in the produce section

Reaction score
I was at McDonald's.....now at 27 I'm head of security at a residential building with the prospect of taking over a couple more buildings

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Didn't start working till i was 16 & my first job was a leisure assistant/gym instructor