Georgia Parents Pimped Teen Daughter for Minivan Payments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
I hope he doesn't go to TNA because they don't need him and if they get him that will just be taking time away from the 3 minutes of good wrestling that they have on now. Now if TNA gets a two hour time slot then I'm all for it for him to go to TNA just to see him wrestle again. But I'd rather see him in the WWE.

ThunderBolt

Reaction score
If he goest to TNA it wiil be the thing that pushes them into true even ground with wwe. I can feel it.

This Guy

^^somehow I doubt that. Look how many former WWE talents they have, Christian being one of the few they are actually using correctly, none of them have made the turn around for TNA yet. The ratings didn't change for christian, or the dudleys or even Angle which was considered the biggest jump in wrestling in years. So how would Jericho joining TNA be the thing that brings the ratings in to make them a level compeditor to WWE? It won't.

Despite TNA's poor booking right now the fact is TNA is still on the right track for the most part. Yeah they need two hours. They are doing 2 hour shows worth of stories (and some are decent fueds even if they don't make 100% scense, like since when were the Dudley's Italian?) but in a 1 hour time slot. If they can get there two hour time slot at the end of the year as planned they could start to draw some better ratings because the show won't be so crammed. Also they might be able to become a better touring company. TNA will never be recognized as a major compeditor of the WWE if they only take there show on the road for the ocational PPV.

Here is what TNA needs and its not more stars.
1) 2 hour time slot
2) a real tour schedule (ie PPV from somewhere different every month, and a normal week consiting of monday tape that weeks Impact, saturday house show, Sunday house show if no PPV) Thats only 150 dates a year aprox. Just make sure they actually tour for these and yeah start with the smaller venues they've been doing and as the crowds and ratings get batter for the Impact Tapings and PPV's start hitting the bigger venues.

xtremebadass

Yea to attract guys like Jericho, they need BIG! not the same stage where they film friggn Full House

monkeystyle

Reaction score
One guy will not make TNA.

Well, maybe only one. But that would just generate interest if the product is still shit, it doesn't matter who they get, nobody will watch.

Soulpower

THere are just handful of people who could single-handedly help TNA in the ratings, and although I love Jericho....he's not one of those guys. SOmeone like The Rock, Austin or Hogan could help but I doubt any of those guys will show up on Impact anytime soon.

And by the way...Jericho left on good terms with the WWE and although most of the IWC believe he was underutilized, Jericho is grateful of all that Vince did for him and his career. If Jericho returns (and that's a big if) he'll go back to the WWE not TNA.

xtremebadass

SP is right, although Jericho is someone to the experienced wrestling fan, he is not that big of a name as say Hulk Hogan

phantomgerald

i don't think he'll make much of a difference unless they extend the show to 2 hours

xtremebadass

Yea, how much could Jericho actually bring to the TNA table

circle

Reaction score
Would it be fair to ask if Jericho could be one of the "key" pieces to help boost a promotion? Regardless of WWE or TNA?

I think Jericho likes the attention b/c he is the only "big" free agent out there that hasn't decided if he wants to re-commit to wrestling.

Regardless of what happens TNA needs to grow, and by putting up good matches at PPV's all around the states...while doing some tapings in Orlando and in other areas that could help the brand out, but again what is their financial situation? Can they afford doing something like this?

They should make more $$$ first before they can do other stuff like WWE or better.

xtremebadass

^^^Jericho only free agent?

Lesnar can go into TNA in the next few years once that stupid deal is up, and Goldberg could probably go to TNA if he ever wanted to he already works a show on SpikeTV

circle

Reaction score
I stand corrected my fault. I forgot about goldie and lesnar. However I don't see them heading over to TNA...unless TNA gets bigger and can meet their contractual demands.

Reaction score
When Jericho finally does decide to return to the ring, no doubt he will be bombarded with offers from TNA and WWE. However, in the end, I think Chris will come back to the Jericholics of the WWE.

Markz

Reaction score
The only thing is Jericho would have alot of ring rust and WWE and TNA are both at a point where they are only going to try and get the best talent, that can perform as soon as the bell rings.

Jericho should hit up RoH for a few months then go elsewhere. When he is 100% I want to see him in TNA, because I only watch TNA now and the occational RAW.

xtremebadass

Jericho is good even if he isn't wrestling, half of Piper's career pertained to Piper's pit, he wasn't even wrestling, maybe Jericho could still hit it big with the highlight reel