• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General WrestleMania Discussion Thread - Saturday April 6th & Sunday April 7th 2024

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I’m just going off what I seen on social media and how he is with fans, dude just seems so likable at meet and greets

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I’m bummed the Creeds aren’t in the ladder match but the match should still deliver regardless.

Love the women’s tag, love seeing Jade get presented as such a big deal and the match should be good.

Love the idea of Dom & Santos vs Rey & Dragon Lee as well.

Dale

Super Moderator
AwesomeTruth is the odd tag team out in that match, not Theory & Waller. Those guys should shine, they love doing a big spot.

Dale

Super Moderator
I hope they do it in the more traditional press conference style, wasn't that much of a fan how they did the Vegas one

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Good to see Santos and Dragon Lee make it onto the show. I feel it should be said that Dragon Lee could truly be the closest thing to a proper Rey Mysterio successor that WWE have brought in yet.